Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

It really really does…not giving up hope just yet…when I harvest I will scrounge both of those plants for seeds, but it is not looking good!!! 1st fail of the year!!! Argh!!!

4 Likes

I think I just had some stored pollen fail as well, for the first time. It’s about three years old, so I’m not that surprised, but I’ve had old pollen work several times before.

I’m kind of bummed, as I think that was the last pollen I had from that male. I’m gonna miss it.

3 Likes

Well f*ck I hope it wasn’t the freezing cuz I just froze a bunch.

3 Likes

I’ve used frozen pollen up to two years old. I still have some, should try it out when I’m growing again. :grin:

8 Likes

That’s excellent, a years pushing it.
But if you’re not taking it in and out then should be good.

2 Likes

Things should start to get interesting flipped to flower this morning

21 Likes

To be frank, I think the mods absolutely made the right decision banning jetdro. The personal attacks on mods and other members were completely unacceptable, and honestly he had been lowering the quality of forum discourse already.

7 Likes

Ya got a time out did ya :joy::joy: I was wondering where ya been!

Welcome back!

3 Likes

That was months back, just was going through the thread it happened on, remembering all the asshats I will no longer deal with…like the owner of the above statement.

4 Likes

1st set of cuts pretty much rooted. Got everyone except the RPP x Chemdog. Neither of them made it.

Lost my entire (9) set of cuts 3 days in. Posted about it, @DesertGrown chimed in it was the Mom’s I took them from , too much nutes in them .NEVER had this happen before, and it happened right after taking them off TVF and placing them on the cheap 20/20/20.

Thought he might be right, but was not sure. Thought back on how I did the cuts the last time. Was in a hurry, didnt pay attention, and think i got everything TOO WET. I wet the coco media way too much, had too much water in the self water tray, and then misted them 2 times the 1st day. All got slimy and rot at media surface.

I took 5 more cuts a few days ago. Took my NORMAL TIME and paid attention. All 5 were RPP x Chemdog as she was only Mom I was missing. I wet the coco PROPER, I did not over fill the rez, and I only midly misted , then opened vent 1/2 way 2nd day.

All the cuts look just fine…WAS MY POOR WORK that caused the last to die, do not think it was from the Mom’s food change . Only a few days in, look just fine.

The OHGA cuts I took and just stuck in soil in Dixie cups, then under the plastic box…

Appears they will root too…so much for rocket science huh,lol!

10 Likes

I remember you mentioning you had a bubble cloner up in the closet ! Want to sell it?

1 Like

I will have to check on them…have 2 of them…let me check them out tomorrow…UFC fights on now…lol

3 Likes

Good fade, 8 more days to go

13 Likes

Hhaha I took cuts last month. Dipped in gel and powder and put in root cubes. Had one left over no cubes left. Threw it in a shot glass of tap water on kitchen counter and it rooted in there b4 the others did

6 Likes

No scorched leafs , nice even fade : )

2 Likes

Yes, it is a good fade, finally found it , lol!

5 Likes

Pretty perfect “fade” going on Amnesia Haze :

OHGA

14 Likes

So been 14 days since I put Bud in the Boveda CVAULT they sent me free. Stored with a 62 Boveda pack.

I normally store cured Bud in mason jars with a Boveda pack, since this kit was free, thought I would give them a try(sent me 2 of them )

Bud is pretty much perfect. Great feel, smell, and the Styrofoam bud squeeze properties ! Very impressed .

Thinking it works a touch better than the jars, and looks way nice. See a few more large ones in my future for long term storage of my favorite buds!!

Thing works very well. Suppose to fill one with 7 grams and a Boveda pack, the other with 7 grams NO PACK. As I know what will happen with no pack…I did not ruin 7 grams of killer bud.

Then taste n smell the difference. The one with the Boveda, is perfect…the other would not have been but would have been much drier.

Sorry Boveda, but been a user of you packs for years, and know they work. Now I will use the CVAULTS as I like the look and quality feel of them. Plus keeps the light out the Mason jars do not.

12 Likes

Just rolled a joint from Bud out of the CVAULT. 100% smell/taste as when it went in…works well!!!

5 Likes

So you could say your weed is faded lol it’s smokes the good stuff

2 Likes