Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

That plant needs a week more grow time before going in that thing i would say.

1 Like

Perfect I need more perlite anyways. I’ll probably just attach extra wick to the bottle portion, either draped from the slots or out the bottom center hole I drilled. If it works, I should be able to squeeze 3 into my tent

1 Like

Looks good I’ll be watching this one , do you think you’ll need to paint the tubs black to keep light out ?

1 Like

I was banking on the blue doing it… you think the bit that may get through would be enough to damage the roots?

1 Like

I know under bright lights you can see the shadow of contents in them !

2 Likes

Then I will be painting it black lol

2 Likes

OK, I have had enough…day 66, one of the “seeded” GG4’s got the axe a minute ago.

Gonna see if there are any seeds or not right fucking now…please let me find a few. This is the 1st plant I hit, a week before the second one. IF there are seeds it will be in this mess.

10 Likes

Sending you some of my Karma for seeds.

5 Likes

About to dive in and see…not really wanting to destroy this bud, but just have to know, cant wait 14 days to see…lol!!!

6 Likes

Major bummer! Destroyed that plant , not one single seed to be found!!! ARGH!!!

Somehow I killed the pollen when I froze it. It worked coming from fridge(OHGA was made) , but coming out of the freezer it appears it is no good !!! Damn it!!!

5 Likes

Nicely done my friend

1 Like

I froze pollen to pollenate a buddies plant. He doesn’t have a single seed growing either and the pollen was less than a week in the freezer, plus dry time when collected

Hopefully the purpke kush pollen I have in the freezer works on next use

2 Likes

Make sure you let the pollen warm up before you open the container… If not, water can condense on the cold surface and ruin the pollen.

8 Likes

I placed mine from freezer to fride for a day, then another day in room temp before I opened it

6 Likes

Time for a break…has become too real, upsetting friends and not having fun. Sorry Jake, know how it fucks your world, not fair to you. I apologia to YOU!!! I know how hard you work to keep it civil here, sorry to have caused you any grief…did not think(only of myself…) how it affects you or anyone else…sorry @toastyjakes

4 Likes

Actually has nothing to do with you lol

You’re doing just fine … just alot going on my way and it’s getting hard to balance time

2 Likes

Please dont go jet! Im gonna be lost without your mentorship…

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s needed.
Just where in thee hell you think you’re going?

2 Likes

Ok what did I miss @Jetdro my brother if you do split please keep in touch

3 Likes

What’s next inline for the octos , what’s the plan for this next run ?
PHOTO DUUUUUMP !!!
: )

3 Likes