Next Octopot run: OHGA , Gorilla Glue 4 JW cut, getting set up

I have over 8 ounces 50…gonna take a while at 1/2 joint per…

6 Likes

Hey @50State

Is Space Monkey comparable in power to The Orange…???

4 Likes

Yes it is…GG4 X Wookie…whatever the F Wookie is…LMAO!!!

6 Likes

-GH

6 Likes

I agree but @Jetdro can pack it all up and send it to me I’ll make sure it gets a proper Viking burial one small fire at a time lol
:crazy_face:

6 Likes

We cannot, must not, will not…shit Im HIGH…talk about such things as final whatever the Hell it is trades!!!

3 Likes

That question can only be answered after I grow the Orange Goji indoors but I’d like to think so.

3 Likes

I do not get it…but I am blasted as Hell.

Shit 50…this round of The Orange makes the last run seem like CDB Bud! Holly shit cans it is different. Knew I killed her smell/taste last run fighting the damn Mites, but didnt realize I killed power too!!! I smoke every day, have for 20 plus years, the Og is kicking my ass!!!

5 Likes

The Bodhi Wookie is Big Buddy’s Soma Lavender mom x H&L Appy

4 Likes

I’ve been smoking and growing for over 25 years and the OG outdoors kicked my ass hard smoke too big a joint and its fucking nap time.

7 Likes

Oh that would be special. You KNOW Im gonna go all Orange Monkey n shit dont ya??? LOL!!!

Wish we could share…would LOVE to let you sample this…think of last times 4 !!!

3 Likes

So ripped I got it wrong. Im 66, 1st joint was at 15…so I missed it by a few. Started growing my own in 1970
Too high to figure, but my 20 years was a bit LOW!!!

LOL!!!

No way Monkey will be stronger than The Orange…bet you $$$ on it, and I will be honest, I created NEITHER of them , no dog in the hunt!!!

4 Likes

I look forward to your grow with the GG4. With your octopots your probably going to want 2-3 layers of trellis. Nothing worse than loosing branches late in flower due to them snapping off from weight.

Scissors are your best friend.

-GH

7 Likes

From what I’ve read the last round was lacking in orange terp goodness​:smirk: I’d say it would have less terps than the outdoors but it would still be good smoke no doubt. :blush:

3 Likes

Dude, you’re cracking me up. Makes me happy I started some Orange Goji seeds today :wink:

5 Likes

AH, ciphered for me, thanks. My head is almost back on my neck!!!

GG4 is not my goal here…Orange Glue is!!! I am laughing AT YOU about right now!!! In the industry, deep in, access to EVERYTHING, chasing this n chasing that, you hunt all over the globe I see.

The Holy Grail is right in here, by one of our own. He is TOO MODEST to say anything, I will be his mouth piece, since his is broken!!! 50 has created something as good as ANYTHING YOUR CHASING if NOT BETTER!!! I have smoked every Bud in Colorado, nothing is close to his product. See everyone chasing the GRAIL…tripping over our own @50State 's masterpiece. He is too modest to say anything, read between his lines. 20 years puffing, outside OG kicked his ass!!! THIS inside OG…OMG.

My Goji Og is superb, kept a Mom of it since I grew her…50’s Orange is better!!!
RPP X ChemDog hits like a mule…50’s Orange is better!!!

My Stardwag cut puts people into a stupor…50’s Orange is better.

NOt talking SHIT…wish 50 had a mouth, he would back me up.

So when I say laughing at you, what i meant was : Cannot see the forest for the tree’s!!!

Im done telling everyone how good it is…I have said it enough. Where she MY CREATION, I PROMISE, PROMISE, I would be samples in hand at grow houses showing them how to step it up!!!

7 Likes

No, this last round was 100 % dead nuts perfect in every way…the 1st round of her had the spiders!!!
Damn stoner!!!

LMAO

5 Likes

Everyone fucking here should rip out 6 plants and plant 6 of these seeds down.

Just know Howard, I am being 100 % honest…the man has made a wonder. IT IS BETTER THAN GOJI and that is saying something … So glad you threw down bout time man!!!

7 Likes

You too @Papalag…your gonna be blown away by her!!!

4 Likes

Really looking forward to it. It’s been killing me waiting, but I had to get more coco, and wanted to level the flood tray, and do a deep clean of the room and equipment, and holidays, and etc etc.

Really glad I finally got some germinating now. Can’t wait, lol. Hope I can do them justice.

6 Likes