Next Round: Space Candy, Tangilope, Wreckage -- fight!

Good job making it all the way through, I wouldn’t be too hard on them or yourself. You have a bunch of smoke you grew yourself and you know exactly what you did and have ideas what to do next. Congratulations! :thumbsup: :clap:

3 Likes

Learning instead of burning, some of the growers never get it and just waste grow after grow

2 Likes

:grin: Yup, I’ve got enough smoke to last me… several years. I haven’t given the bottle-fed Wreckage or Tangilope a smoke test yet, but I’ve got a stockpile of each of them from June, anyway. That said, Space Candy 2 is amazing smoke – smooth as butter, smells dank as hell, and a delightful balanced high. I don’t think that pheno will be a heavy yielder under any circumstances, but I’ll most certainly be keeping her around for as long as I can :slight_smile:

Off to fill more mason jars… at least it’s not as bad as trimming.

4 Likes

Just put 4 Space Candy in along with 14 other crosses, and all 18 are under way (less than 1 week since sprouting).

These pictures of Space Candy give me inspiration.

I have a Topic called Winter 2017 - 2018 if you want to check it.

Nice work @oranje

1 Like

Looks amazing. Missed this one, but bookmarked now. Whole thing looks great. Ten minute read my ass with the drool, bloodshot watery eyes, and daydreams I might be stuck staring here for a bit.

Nice @oranje , very very nice!
Cheers.

1 Like

Yeah can’t believe I never saw this. Your plants look fire regardless of any misfortune. I really like the looks of that Wreckage!

1 Like

:grin: you guys are nice. I certainly got a good pile of buds from the plants in this thread, but they were in damn rough shape by the end.

I’m keeping an eye on your thread to see how yours turn out. I still have clones of my two, debating what to do with them – #1 is a peppy high with some pretty serious memory impairment, #2 is a brain-scrambler with insane cotton mouth. That said, I love the flavor of #1… it has this thick, spicy, incense thing going on. Anyway, I’m psyched to see how yours turn out.

I highly recommend this strain – amazing plant, and my daily smoke for the past 5 months or so.

1 Like

Sounds good. Got some time to wait…

@oranje whats your opinion on the space candy? is it a good strain?

1 Like

:thinking:

Neither of the phenos I grew out knocked my socks off – #1 had an impressive yield, interesting smell, and thick, flavorful smoke… but the high itself is a bit “meh.” The other one has an intense, short-lived high paired with the worst cottonmouth of any bud I’ve smoked.

I probably won’t be running this strain again, which is an indirect answer to your question :slight_smile:

4 Likes