Nitrogen deficiency?

I think that can be N deficiency but im not 100% sure😅 can u guys help me🙈

4 Likes

Def wanna get fed. Looks like they need food and water

1 Like

I gave given 2 times grow nutriens in week. and yesterday was last🤔

1 Like

What are you feeding? Whats your ec/ppm?

1 Like

I’m using biobizz nutriens and I dont have a ec meter🙄

1 Like

How much are you using? $10 investment for worlds better plants, you should look into one.

1 Like

I gave biobizz grow 1.5ml/L

1 Like

You are using 1 part of a 3 part system, you need to up the N. Their fish mix is just for this. Are you using RO or Tap? You need a ph meter and a ppm meter or you are just taking shots in the dark with your grow. Without a basis of whats going in and whats running off its hard to give you any insight other than “Yes your plants are hungry”.

There are what i feel to be a few necessities one must possess before embarking on this type of adventure. These are:

PH METER
PPM/EC METER
LIGHT METER <-OPTIONAL
GROW LOG<- To record what you see before and after feedings, and to take notation of your grow solution.

Without the bare minimun of tools above its impossible to give us the proper information we need to help you along when issues show their ugly faces.

4 Likes

Have to buy fish mix😎 im using tap water to my plants. Can I find somewhere cheap and good ph/ec meter?

1 Like

epsom salt from the pharmacy should help you as well.

2 Likes

Especially since the lower is still green. Try 1/4 teaspoon per gallon. :+1::seedling:

3 Likes

I got mine from amazon for $20 for the set. I would almost bet your ph is high using just tap. So some ph up and down may be in order as well.

1 Like

I think too that my ph might be too high, because I know that here tap water ph is 7-8🙄

1 Like

I shoot for 5.6-6.3 ph. Everything seems hapy there.

So say thats the problem, the pH is too high, say in the 7’s, what are some ways to lower the pH to that “money” range apart from a pH up or pH down product? Like vinegar or something, maybe?

3 Likes

Looking bad and sad☹ even pharmacy doesn’t have epsom salt here🙄 so I decide to order it from online. Hopefully she gets better soon😏

1 Like

Lemon juice could be used in a pinch I’d probably prefer that over vinegar.

1 Like

Do you have a Walmart close by they should have it was in one yesterday and they had bunches of bags!

One thing that might help is to upsize your pot looking like it could be almost root bound in that pic plant almost looks to big for what her feet are sunk into!

Any chance you could have dry pockets in the container? If so your liquid amendments could be channeling through the container which could result in not getting enough goodies!