NL x Haze regular test run

Now correct me if I’m wrong…and I’m probably not…lol…but nl has a rare sativa looking pheno…i have a pic of one I had from a pk of nirvana nl. From 10yrs ago. On another site i think rollit down…or something lol.

2 Likes

Found it…

11 Likes

Beautiful and thank you for the pic ! I want all the details ! Haha ! All good brother !

A slightly different approach

4 more down for the count !

The first 4 are all up and running , hoping they are unaffected and we’ll know in a few days

7 Likes

Three of the original survivors ! 3/8 ,seeds made it ,they were as healthy as could be, suffered from the soil issues,I lost over half of my gear ,to soil that I tried to reuse, rookie mistakes,I’ll have to take this on the chin !
Yea,I believe plugs were left too long (?) and molded as well

9 Likes

4/4 for the remaining seeds !

So seven all together ! I can not put into words how disappointed I am with myself,no time to wallow in my sorrows ! Hehe ,my bad , and hope for the best here,am extremely excited and grateful for the chance to run these for meds !
Peace and love all !
Next time,I will wait,fresh bag of inoculated high porosity!

9 Likes

I cheat by giving them a couple hours of sunlight a day,they sure respond well, whatever it takes, they also spend their nights in the bud room for the better halide lights
Peace and love all

7 Likes

Patiently waiting for the am sunshine !
Apologies for the non-essentials in the previous photo,I will make an effort to stay on point,I do have a tendency to drift ! Hehe
Peace and love !
Overgrow !
PS, I do plan on putting them in the flower room/schedule as soon as I can get a cutting of each to root !Cheers!

9 Likes

Looking good! Can’t wait to see how these turn out!

1 Like

Yes and thank you ! I’m so stoked ! As soon as I can get a cutting from each brother, they will be pushed through,I managed to set up my other 400 halide,so that makes two in the flower room,old technology,will upgrade as soon as I can find something ! High hopes for the new year !
Peace and love all !
Welcome !

5 Likes

Today

I pulled some bigger cuttings (than usual for me),I thought they would have the best chance at rooting
One cutting each of the three older seedlings

Added some soil to the cup , using a peat pellet .I find it helps in the process (new soil)

Peace and love !

8 Likes

Cuts are taken,and seedlings are off to flower (first 3) ! I’m so stoked !

11 Likes

awesome! i love peakseedsbc!

4 Likes

How long did that plant flower for? I know Gas at Swami Organic Seed’s has the NL5 x Haze at F5 or F6 now. I think I have a pack or so of his F5. I have heard that sativa pheno is loooong flowering.

2 Likes

Bro I don’t recall the time…it was awhile ago…nut I don’t remember complaining about long flowering…so probably finished with the rest of yhe NL

2 Likes

Yeah brother ! They are awesome ! Really know how to help there customers ! I’ve always received a reply ! And I love these little sweeties ! Haha
Peace and love brother !
Much respect !
Overgrow !

1 Like

I would love to hear about that beauty !
Peace and love !

10 Likes

Looking good!! :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yes brother ! Appreciate your kind words as well ! LITFA ! I desperately need proper veg lights ! But I am willing to do everything I can to get these into a curing jar ! And into a doobie !
Peace and love brother !
Overgrow !

1 Like