NL x Haze regular test run

The first three are 8-9 inches tall and into the flower room , which I am back to doing by hand just to be sure,I don’t completely trust my timer,and I’ve been incredibly punctual,11 hours of light and 13 of darkness
Peace and love all !

1 Like

I personally don’t have any experience with longer flowering varieties,the two places that I will base my guesstimate/expectations (loosely) ,are seedfinder on sensi stock says +/-70days , and the other source is a listen to Breeder Steve on how one can finish Sweet Skunk (which is a nl5haze×spg so what I have may be longer,from what I understand,two windows,one at 9 weeks (edit, earlier window may actually be 11wks) and one at 13 from an unrooted cutting put directly into the flower cycle,rooted and finished under a flower light cycle ,my uneducated guess is to add two weeks on to those times
My main concern is quality medication,I find I automatically wait for therapeutic effects to set in and that is how I judge the quality,must have a complexity in nature, cant tolerate boring smoke,and definitely go for a high that takes the edge off extreme nerve pain and allows or forces me to slow down mentally and allows me to loosen up physically as well
L
Short version,I’ll wait for them for as long as takes ,I’ll do my best!
Peace and love all !
Overgrow!

5 Likes

Never realised the sweet skunk was nl5 x haze x. You might want to look at phychos sister from ugorg or no name?
The psychos sister is a cross of phychosis, which I have smoked came of the Luton boys. Suppose to be nl5 x haze x.
Had the cheese in cuttings from Luton but didn’t have bud structure of the exodus cut.
In fact I ran greenhouses version which was identical but didn’t have the leaf problems of the plant I ran.
The exodus cut you will find in ugorgs offerings and jahHoover i believe holds it.
The blues livers is regarded as higher quality representation of seed bank skunk#1 than cheese by most who I’ve talked to.
Ugorg #1 is exodus cut x blues ( the blues father used came from a selection from 500 males.

2 Likes

The blues…is a skunk from ot1 genetics…the one from ugorg. And I didn’t know that about island sweet skunk

3 Likes

Ot1 provided the smelly Berry I believe.
Livers is steel city blues?
Ot1 contributed to the seed offering. And I believe worked stateside 80’s but I’m going from legends?

1 Like

Oldertimer#1 is part of ugorg collective four man outfit

3 Likes

I believe the blues was from Virgil?

2 Likes

No… I had a writing where he stated he only had one or two…es,esb,blues ugorg used in their line up.the rest were all ugorg

2 Likes

I didn’t quite get you but the ot1 I believe suplied the blueberry from from dj shorts original offering. That was crossed to the blues clone only to create killer skunk? That was then crossed back to the blues clone only to create the blues seed offering?

2 Likes

I used to know a guy reading based that run with them old heads,
Told me bout 80’s blueberry. I believe ot1 Bristol based oldtime? I may be wrong but I’ve heard old timer was there in at least eighties and I’m sure late seventies by some evidence?

2 Likes

There’s a name you don’t see often in these parts, lol. I grew out some UGORG (Black Domina x Afghani) x Noname once, but almost never see any references to Noname so I didn’t really know what I was growing. It was definitely more sativa than I was expecting, in growth and effects. Turned out pretty good, though. Still have a bunch of seeds from one of those plants that I’ve been meaning to get around to.

3 Likes

Sweet! Any pics? Feel free! I’m waiting to sex the first batch here ,and take cuts of the others !
Peace and love! How was the smoke?(power and complexity?) If you don’t mind brother
Peace and love yeah!

2 Likes

Don’t think I took any pics, but I’ll check when I’m back at my machine. To my best recollection, it was decently powerful, and had a very strong tangerine smell and taste to it. It was very frosty, I remember that for sure. I liked it well enough that I knew I wanted to make sure I kept the genetics around in some form…

[Edited to add]

This is apparently the only photo I ever took of any of them. It’s the plant on the far right, which was put in the main tent kind of late, when I decided that was getting too big for the mini cab. The folder says “Day 25 flower”, but I don’t know if that’s accurate. Sorry for the crap photo quality :frowning2:

9 Likes

I would recommend ugorg although the strange thing is I’ve never grown them out.
Couple of years ago I bought a pack of blues. I sent 3 to @Sunvalley with some other strains that never made it.
Then I had security scare and decided to send my remaining seed to sv as smell was an issue.
He has crossed the remaining seven plants to many strains and said the same thing as I’ve heard repeatedly this strain is better than uk cheese, the exodus cut made it there too.
The cheese I had came from Luton reportedly from a hedgerow of cheese that the growers parents just cut with hedge trimmers :thinking: Asked how you make a prenial out of an anual? Apparently the root system was deep enough?
Didn’t sing true but shit what ya gonna do.
I’d say it was a cross of the original. it was identical in structure and taste to the greenhouse offering only difference no disease on leaf.
It was like a calcium deficiency but not.
Anyway used to get the psychosis from Luton too.
Guy who I got it off said it devistated him and I believe too.
Only thing is sativas fuel me.
I remember when I lived in holland the super silver haze from sarasanes from Utrecht damn! And at the time indica would make me go to my bed.
That phychosisis is nice though uplifting :wink:

4 Likes

What’s cj sb…

2 Likes

Casey Jones x Sour Bubble, a line which has produced some seriously good smoke for me over the years. Seemed like a good idea at the time :wink:

3 Likes

Haha,I’ve got some Sour Bubble I’m dieing to pop as well ! Been listening to BOG himself on two different broadcasts ,I love the sounds of it ! It sure seems to be his favorite smoke , should have power and flavor ! I believe it’s my understanding that the power comes from the pre 98 Bubba cut,I was given a cross of that to check out

I may have one or two extra,haha ,a friend of mine knows I’m looking for a Sweet Skunk (original cutting) and put this together,did mention that it may be 2 outta 500 as was the original seedlings
Something to have some fun with for sure !
Peace and love all !
Happy holidays !

8 Likes

That sounds like a pretty interesting cross, for sure. All of those lines are excellent in their own ways, and I’m sure that the combination will have some gems to be found.

1 Like

I’ll definitely send some your way,once the dust settles,I will be popping a few as well ! I’d love to do a large sift,I am certainly looking into it ! 2 outta 500 will be so much easier in the spring !
Peace and love !
I’ll get those out during holidays here !

So today

One cutting each

12/25/19
Peace and love all!

7 Likes