No Freebies?

I thought maybe the same thing. Counted each bag and zero extras

2 Likes

https://www.peakseedsbc.com/index.html

3 Likes

lucky13seeds has actually treated me better than any other bank or breeder as far as freebies go. I haven’t ran there genetics yet so I can’t speak for that. Canadian and reasonable prices though

5 Likes

I reseently bought from Lucky13 seeds ( from BC Canada) paid for 2 packs and got 3 free packs of 3 seeds 3 different strains. = Money well spent.

6 Likes

I’ve been eye balling 13s romulan.i have a vile of Federation Romulan and was debating doing a side by side. So good to hear they are solid

5 Likes

Have you ever ordered from JOTI? Large selection of quality genetics. $75 for 15 seeds plus freebie pack.
Here’s a link if your interested.
Show your JOTI Buds

9 Likes

Once Mike went to the sealed black packs , the only time I got little clear Ziplocs from him was with testers or something that wasn’t listed on the site.
I have no experience with hempdepot but I can say it is very strange that mike didn’t add any freebies. Most times his freebies have almost equaled my order. But I also haven’t ordered in close to 2 years probably. So this might have to do with the going out of business sale . It might not even be him sending them out anymore.

3 Likes

Yeah that sale was good freebies weren’t really needed…

1 Like

Wow that sucks. I’ve never used those for seeds. I was just under the impression that they all gave freebies? I guess not though…

2 Likes

I don’t think we should automatically expect or feel entitled to freebies

14 Likes

I can appreciate that line of thinking but at the same time I think that for whatever reason freebies are pretty much an industry standard at this point

1 Like

Yea I have some JOTI already. Nothing popped yet but looking forward to it

1 Like

I have a few JOTI strains in the fridge, the ones I have grown have been good.

1 Like

About half my seed orders have come with no freebies. Freebies are very common but not universal. I usually only order 1-2 packets at a time, so I’m not a “big spender”.

If they said “free seeds with every order” or “spend x amount get y freebie” then you’d have a leg to stand on.

You got what you paid for. Expecting more is a bit much.

12 Likes

Well if you are only ordering 1 pack I would not be surprised if you regularly don’t get freebies. That would double your order. I think your experience and my experience buying seeds has been vastly different because this is the first time no freebies. And in Peaks case it’s not my first order from him unlike HD.

Soooooo …

Your mad you got what you paid for?

Any seedbanks that do give free seeds with orders will usually tell you they do… if peak seeds said freebies and you got none sure, maybe you got got denied something.

But do you places and buy things and their just like “oh hey, here’s this free thing!” ? Cuz I’d like to visit those places and ask the owners who they stay running giving away free stuff.

9 Likes

I’m not mad at all. I asked what everyone else’s experiences were with these banks recently.

Why are you coming in my thread and trying to start an argument?

If you normally buy 1 pack at a time and never get freebies then thanks for contributing and move on.

But coming in here and berating me for talking about how two prominent Canadian seedbanks have got stingy lately when historically they haven’t, is not welcome and you can fuck off.

1 Like

My experiences with HD and PSBC have been very good lately.
How many packs did you get from Mike for $200?

4 Likes

Not that at all, just trying to figure out why you would expect free things just because you bought something.

Hmmmm…

4 Likes

I’d rather they just lower prices instead of give freebies.

Ain’t nothing free.

12 Likes