No soliciting?

You can flag anyone/anything that you think is questionable.
Flagging posts/PMs is certainly helpful in maintaining OG.

12 Likes

Awesome thank you, the sharks are out there.

6 Likes

Nothing ever sent to me

1 Like

I get some pretty passionate arguments about my HID lights but when i ask for pictures it stops pretty fast. I’m fishing now see if i get a side by side test going and put it to rest but they always have the you need V2.1.3.4 its good to have a community we can work together and show results instead of charts and graphs

7 Likes

I agree here fully. I like LED and have only used HID twice. Everything I do is small scale though so it’s a bit of a different ballpark.

I’d love to see clones in a HID/LED comparison.

HLG is the most recommended brand for next gen LEDs. I’d like to see a comparison of 50 watts per square foot HID, to 30 watts per square foot HLG (any version) on a set of clones.

HLG r-spec would be the version I think would perform best, but any version would make for a solid showing at 30 watts per square foot.

1 Like

As @Calyxander already said, you can flag message in private topic the same way as you flag post in public topics.

We have strict rules for Advertisers / Sponsors. They are allowed to post exclusively in #sponsored category. In other sections, they can post commercial information only when they are tagged (using @) or asked directly.

Under no circumstances we would allow Sponsors to use private messages to send undesired offers.

10 Likes

That’s cause many a light company would love to post a pic of one of them monsters and claim credit :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl: anyone interested in seeing me swap the HPS for there LED lights I’m always down for free :grin:

6 Likes

No, it is asking for auto seeds not LEDs :joy:

7 Likes

That’s the price to pay for having a good reputation … frech|nullxnull

Edit: Now we have Mod bots … oooh|nullxnull

2 Likes

I’ll be honest, it breaks my heart to say no right now. But I haven’t been growing since January. Let alone a seed run…

4 Likes

I keep as jewels half of the seeds you kindly sent me, as the others were beautiful plants but ended devoured by spider mites :disappointed:, hope you’re soon on the go again … beer3|nullxnull

No, just the system not that lets mods and leaders know things like: if a high number of ignores happens suddenly, it lets us know.

The part it messes up is “1000 year perma bans” for typing to fast cuz it thinks your a bot… however, it tells us that it did it and we can soon right the issue

Edit: @George1961 did it seriously delete a post? link me so I can see the context if you would please

3 Likes

System automatically removes unnecessary clutter. For example if you post reply to the last post and quote whole post :slight_smile: .

Quoting whole posts and overuse of this behaviour is a plague of online forums :slight_smile:

Correct approach (if you need to quote) is to quote only minimal part of the post which you are reacting to.

3 Likes

That System is tougher than the International Monetary Fund, deleting just two miserable lines won’t save much, we will end prisoners of bots blabla and scripts :sweat_smile:, this is a really high tech forum … Arriba|nullxnull

Good to know, sometimes text takes a long time to appear after being typed and I managed to type it first in the notepad and then copy/paste it, I could be banned for that! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Nah, I copy/paste most of my posts from evernote. :wink:

3 Likes

Don’t be afraid, this doesn’t apply to members tl2 and regulars tl3…

3 Likes

Nah… not afraid… just noticing if a new member “types too fast” they get banned by the system, I get that there is a balance and it’s trying to take out text bots and such… but still lol

2 Likes

I got a message like that the other day about a post…thought it was cool to know.

1 Like

Now a question, you must be registered to write anything, is not registration the first firewall against bots? Is it possible a registered bot? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

2 Likes

That question is weeeeelllllll beyond my pay grade, I am but a lowly mod lol and not particularly tech savvy

Admin knows all

3 Likes