No Till Chronicles

Thank you!

They’re beautiful!! I can’t wait to get a male. I regret doing the ears, my next one won’t be cropped.

1 Like

Thank you!! Yes, great guardians and good family dogs too.

1 Like

Here’s a few of T.v. Dinner
(chocolate trip x punky brewster)
If my memory serves me right, Thursday will start week 5.

10 Likes

Looking good! Are those 7 gallon softies? Or maybe 10 gallons? Should produce some pretty decent sized flowers in those big pots! :grin::+1:

2 Likes

Thanks man! :grin: they’re 20 gallon.

3 Likes

Nice! Very nice! Cant wait to see what comes next!

3 Likes

Hey guys! Here’s my veg room, got some sprouts and a few ready for flower that are recovering from a very long and unwelcomed stay in a few solo cups.

New guys and gals are mainly whoopsie seed from a stressed run last year. I had a room full of MTF, Bodhi Tree, Black Domina, and Durban all blow pollen. It was just enough to get a decent amount of beans but not enough to totally ruin the crop. Most of these girls are from the Boysenberry OG (Bodhi Tree), then a few Lemon Hashplant V2 (Bodhi) , a cross by Mass Medical that i can’t recall atm, and one single Crunch Berry seed from the local dispo! (Ran out of Flower!) :laughing: it wasn’t too bad, I’m curious to see what it brings.

5 Likes

Back in Flower, here’s some Goji OG’s along with a few Time Bandit’s. They’re frosting up nicely, along with some great aromatics. Gonna hit em with some tea at lights on, we’re in the heart of week 5.

11 Likes

Great looking frosty plants

1 Like

@slo-mo12 what are the lights you are using in the hoods to flower :slight_smile:

thank you and your plants look stellar

all the best

Dequilo

1 Like

Super HPS 100w Hortilux with Sun Systems xxxl 6’’

Thank you :v:

2 Likes

somebody got into the soil :laughing:

8 Likes

My dogo likes to taste test my teas before I feed the plants.

6 Likes

Getting closer folks, we’ve got some serious frost and aromatics hitting but not plumped up like I’m used to. Still learning the ropes with NoTill and this is the first round with all the 20gal containers, 3rd round with my 4x8 bed which is rocking!

Any feed back is appreciated, hope everyone is having a good New Year so far!
Got an Oyster mushroom grow kit for Xmas, kina cool!

7 Likes

Everything looks great man! Looks like you have good microbe action going on.

4 Likes

Time Bandit looking real sexy.

4 Likes

You going to put that mushy kit in the grow room ? They put off a fair amount of CO2 ! The Gift that gives growth!

3 Likes

Not a bad idea, thanks!

2 Likes

After your mushroom flushes are over try your hand at propagating some … cardboard , grain, coffee grounds are good media’s to get them to grow on

3 Likes