No Till Chronicles

You know I’ve been meaning to, I’ve got everything ready. Look what I found on ebay:

From the old Sears Roebuck catalog.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://libcdm1.uncg.edu/cdm/ref/collection/HENP/id/11998&ved=2ahUKEwiojK2B9KbuAhUBB50JHa_3AFEQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1okc-gyMPE0CQv1oETakQz.

3 Likes

That is a beast of a PC! I’ve got an all American 27qt and love it. Mix your old substrates into your soil, its amazing. And your flushing blocks produce tons of co2, great to have them flush on a shelf in your tent for that co2 boost, especially since mushrooms need o2 to fruit.

3 Likes

I got her for 49 bucks on eBay! Sweet find, can’t wait to fire her up! Thanks!

2 Likes

I just bought an All American yesterday. A 30 quart!

2 Likes

T.V. Dinner #3

8 Likes

Beautiful plants, love seeing them so healthy.

4 Likes

Thank you!

Veggin out …

3 Likes

Got some beans gifted to me from the pass-it-along program, thanks again! @Molto_Mota

We’ve got 12 Feminized seeds LowDak from @lefthandseeds

Also Veg room update, everyone looking happy and healthy. Also started some Purple Hindu Kush bag seed i had laying around. BodhiTree bagseed (mostly) starting from the right in the picture.

5 Likes

Also smoking on some BlueSunshine that got slightly seeded

8 Likes

11 for 11 on the LowDak :green_heart:

5 Likes

Heck yeah, I can’t wait to see these babies go!!!

Aren’t those fems?

2 Likes

Hell yeah they are! First fem. run, pretty excited about it, my last run got dusted! Kinda defeating but I got some seed to play with at least haha

1 Like

Just learn from it. Keep these alive, there’s gonna be some fire in those!

2 Likes

Made some Barley Tea, gave the girls a haircut, started transplanting in the flower room. Mina Dog gave me a hand with the tea :yum:.

Plant to top dress and finish transplants tomorrow, so far so good!

7 Likes

How do you make barley tea?

Last time I actually sprouted some barley and made a sst out of it for the transition to flower.

3 Likes

Then you made barley tea lol :wink:

2 Likes

Well, I was wondering if maybe he used the pre malted stuff. :joy:

I haven’t been under a rock for the record, just down in a den :rofl:

2 Likes

I rock the pre malted stuff from the brew shop. Brewers are trying to max out similar enzymes with malt. If you research it, we really cannot match what these large scale “maltsters” are doing at our home. They are using way more science, not to mention it is one of the oldest trades around.

I buy from the brew shop. $10 goes a long way.

5 Likes

I was fortunate enough to be gifted some, so I figure fresh enzymes should work pretty well also.

I’ve been getting the stuff from the brew store to mix in my soil before I got the fresh grain.

If I can learn how to make teas with the brew store stuff, I’ll have a back up plan when I run out.

2 Likes