Non Political Things That Make You Go Hmmm.. *reborn* (Part 9)

4 Likes

It would have been easier to post it 6:30 - 9:30 AM and 2:00 - 4:30 PM.

1 Like

3 Likes

The top picture looks like that ant is taking a big honey dump. I wonder whatā€™s actually going on there.

That simply makes an assertion. Why are eyebrows important?

2 Likes

90% of non verbal communication is done with eyebrows.

2 Likes

What about the other 25%? (Iā€™m not good with math.) Do they teach that in deaf school? Iā€™ve seen some pretty serious eyebrow wigglers but had no clue what they were saying.

3 Likes

Iā€™d explain it to you but that would be verbal. Instead, look into my eyes.

4 Likes

For a reason beyond my simple understanding, I am only able to focus slightly above your eyes. I canā€™t even tell what color your eyes are.

I wonder if eyebrow communication could resolve the issue of talking in oneā€™s sleepā€¦

4 Likes

I wrote an entire dissertation with eyebrow hieroglyphics.

4 Likes

When aliens first see us I feel certain they will ask about our eyebrows.

2 Likes

A test for @mota - look at @Bert s eyebrows and tell me what they say. Hint: note the solid line and straight orientation.

2 Likes

I wonder, did one have to read it through eyebrow windows?

And we will explain using eyebrow communication.

4 Likes

OMFG, youā€™re actually as bad with numbers as I am. Bert has one eyebrow, not multipleā€¦

Or perhaps I need to find that bong and then reassess those number(s).

3 Likes

Itā€™s true sometimes I fuck up the grammar but itā€™s not my fault itā€™s the nature of the beast.

3 Likes

Actually, I pretty much do have a single eyebrow in real life. Takes a lot of grooming to keep them separated.

4 Likes

I blame it on autocorrect, even in speaking :grin:

3 Likes

My niece had a unibrow for the first 4 years of her life, looked great lol

4 Likes

Goddammit I should have raised but furrowed. Autocorrect seems to turn everything into ā€œduckā€ for me.

3 Likes

Still better than the Irish ā€˜feckā€™

3 Likes