Noob Need Coach Growing Gelato #33 Fast ♀ Advanced Seeds

If you’re using Advanced Nutrients you should forget about measuring the pH, it is no needed. My grows go fine since I stopped to measure it … beer3|nullxnull

With pH Perfect Technology, you’ll never have to worry about pH levels again! As long as your water falls between 4.5 and 8.5 pH (which is pretty much everyone’s water), this technology adjusts your pH and keeps it buffered throughout the plants entire growth cycle.

You should water according to the size of the plant, not the pot, no need to wait for a runoff, overwatering is a bigger issue than having them a little thirsty … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ok perfect thanks for the advice, yes i use advanced nutrients but i have in msm the ph test for when i do normal watering, and i didn’t know if it was watered by the plant i thought otherwise i will take this into consideration letting it dry more and instead of watering 3 in 3 or 2 in 2 water again every day but with less ty and good night

3 Likes

Hey people, i will start my grow in a little while with photos with white light

3 Likes

Bem esta foi a minha primeira Gelato #33 fast. Meti dia 18/12/20, eu tive um problema com ela e ja a meti primeiro porque estava a espera de fazer algo mal e assim era so uma que * sufria *.

The smaller round leaves and the ones that grew later yellowed and dried and ended up falling, she was about 2 weeks practically the same (she grew a little in height) and only changed the leaves that dried and fell, after falling she turned to green and create new sheets.

They said it could be from the excess water in the irrigation and I thought it was because the light was very low ,

3 Likes

Well being that I will show now are also Gelato # 33 fast but it was already 23/12/20 and I have not had any problems at least that I see

She is the biggest 2 this beautiful from what I see and perceive (meaning nothing hahaha what I know was a 2 month research video on the met and the book * The Cannabis Grow Bible_ The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use * )

I did an LST now because I want to see if I make several main tops

As I said, I don’t know if I’m doing well or not, so say what you think and if it’s okay like that or not

2 Likes

One of the biggest, has already had LST done a few days ago and today the new ones from above appeared 23/12/20

It didn’t give any problems either, it looks good with good growth

I lay it down like this are okay? (I don’t want them to be like that, too high afterwards in the flora if they don’t stay too much over the light because this is about 160cm 170cm high in total there)

I would say what they need right now is a good dose of LITFA, let them recover and grow.before even thinking in LST or other … :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Without a doubt this is the biggest also Gelato # 33 fast 23/12/20

All the larger top sheets were pulled down

Does this mean that I added too many Adds? I only put in a little and it’s not at all irrigated but I have already fertilized land

1 Like

@George HEY HEY mano oque queres dizer com LITFA? obrigado pela atenção

1 Like

Should I have the ventilation above or below the light?

The two PC fans are used to take the air out of the grow, out to always have new air, they think there should be one for each side (that is, one to take the air and one to put in)

I have a small humidifier that leaves the air at 30% 50%, which at the beginning was between 6% and 15%. I only have it for 2 days

Thanks to those who help me on this journey, and good luck to anyone who is watching now or will see this growth later to get a sense of what to expect

2 Likes

I would put that fan horizontal pointing at the light to take the heat away and move the air around the tent. In this stage higher humidity is recommended, as for LIFTA it means Leave It The Fuck Alone, which means that our constant care and attention most of the time is prejudicial for the plant, mines have rewarded me since I use it … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

ok obrigado percebi xD vou fazer o que dizes

2 Likes

hey hey. in 1 hour or so I’m going to start sharing the pictures of today’s princesses … I would like to ask before if I can start adding Adds knowing that this land is already slightly fertelized?

1 Like

One more day, meanwhile I will start sharing today’s photos

4 Likes

(For those who do not know yet, the numbers of the plants have to do with the germination of which leave the land the last)

1 - 18/12/2020               2/4 - 23/12/2020
2 Likes

Despite having 5 more days for the others, it is the smallest (it also lost the first low leaves that yellowed and dried, due to over watering (from what I was told))

It’s all green again. It started to grow again after the yellow leaves fell (when they were already dry I took them off but if I knew when it was already 50% yellow I would take them off)

Despite having 5 more days it seems to be at the same level as the other 3

3 Likes

Since I don’t know much, she looks very good with a good size and a good color.

Every day I see growth

Every day I see growth

What do you think?

4 Likes

They’re going fine, try to water around the border of the pots so roots develop horizontally looking for humidity … :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Ela esta em forma de S porque ja lhe tinha feito LST mas o @George disse para eu fazer LIFTA (it means Leave It The Fuck Alone) e eu fiz :slight_smile:

Otherwise with a good color, size and height

Being a Gelato # 33 Fast ♀, do you think i should Topping one of them 4 ?

3 Likes

@George Today I only gave a few drops close but I didn’t really water, when I water I always water around the bowl. Thanks for the motivation and advice !! all the best

2 Likes