Noob Need Coach Growing Gelato #33 Fast ♀ Advanced Seeds

Como já disse, estou sem ventoinha, agora ate 2º feira tenho de me contentar assim…

I have the grow a bit open so that the temperatures are good and for now it is between 25º / 27º

2 Likes
     Nº 1

:ok_hand:

2 Likes
      Nº 2

Increasingly :drooling_face:

2 Likes
     Nº 3

Do you know why this is the only one with big leaves with only 3 tips?

2 Likes
   Nº 4

What do you think if I top one of them?

2 Likes

A photo before going to sleep, I’ll update soon

1 Like

As I was told that I was watering too much, and I said I would send a picture of how the soil was when I water it, I don’t know if you can see it well, but the soil is already starting to dry but under the drought there is moist soil for the drought

When it is like this, will it already be humid for the dry non-irrigation? do you think it should be done tomorrow?

1 Like

Apart from watering, which I have to master, the plants are growing very fast and look very beautiful to my eyes

Can anyone tell me if these Gelato # 33 fast are like autos or if they are photoperiodic but faster? I still haven’t figured out the * fast * part to tell the truth xD

2 Likes

One of the plants has these two cuts, I think it may have been me unintentionally … can you tell me if it looks like an animal or if it was me?

1 Like
          HEY HEY. This morning I made Top in nº 1 and 3.

Clonex

2 Likes
                     Nº 1

I made the first top in the morning

Let’s see how it looks

4 Likes
                              Nº 2

LST

And same defoliation

The smell in grow are sweet tooth

3 Likes
                               Nº 3

I made the first top in the morning to

Looks good

3 Likes
                                     Nº 4

I think i took like 1 or 2 leaves

2 Likes

I made clones with the Tops

And same tea with the leaves i cut

Really nice tea flavor

2 Likes

They are photoperiod, just flower faster or that’s what they say ejem|nullxnull. I notice you haven’t opened yet your bottle of LITFA, hope your plants won’t regret it … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

5 Likes

OK bem me parecia, LITFA sao os nutes? eu ja usei umas 2x ou 3x mas pouco
Obrigado pelas dicas

1 Like

Nope, LITFA was Leave It The F*ck Alone, too much attention and manipulation may stress them … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

You already told me that, and I heard what you said, but I wanted to know the difference between a plant with LST and one with Tops to know what is best for me …

Many people say that it is better to do it in the earliest stages because they recover better and afterwards they will only say a few leaves that cover the light of other more important ones. Am I so wrong?

As you know I am learning and I am ready to learn alone and with the knowledge of others I am 100% humble and I am not ashamed to say that I am really a novice in this despite the fact that I remember smoking weed. All that if and what I saw and what I tried to learn …

Thank you all for the knowledge you give me and for all the educational posts.

2 Likes

Wasn’t intended to be a reproach, you must find your own way to grow that works and then just stick to it. I would just wait for the plants to be stronger and bigger before doing nothing to them, that’s all, beautiful place … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes