NORCAL Boneyard Seeds Mr Toads Backpack

Darker greens filling in Seeing some new greens they are blowing those new pots up that VAM does not play may have to repot into ten gallon fabric pots sooner than I thought

6 Likes

Repotted again these thing’s absolutely reek the whole bottoms were blown out with roots and a sulpher spray for the whole tent both compartments next week garage is getting ozoned again.Been over 40 days and not. A spot of PM not that these ever got it anyway but can’t be too sure.If I go through this while grow and I don’t see a spot of that shit sulpher sprays and ozone will be mandatory this is the farthest I’ve ever got on a grow and didn’t get hit with PM the sulpher and ozone is working I might have just knocked out my biggest growing enemy.

6 Likes

I’ve been misting them with Ozone water too.I water them with the remaining bit and they go full prayer for 3 days after I do it they love ozone water

1 Like

All three are cranking it out watered with ozone water one is a little smaller than the other two but has shorter fatter leaves and is more compact.One is starting to show sex and it’s looking like a female too close to tell yet.I have a strong feeling the other two bigger ones there is definitely a female and the biggest one is looking more male but I’m playing by gut so I could be totally wrong.Hell I’d take two out of three anyday.Very strong stem rubs now Strong and very Skunky Cheesy almost like parmasean cheese mixed with A skunky Heineken and pineapple a lot of sweet and sours going on at once.I don’t think I’ve ever encountered anything like it?

8 Likes

Noticed some fan leaves have another fan leaf growing right out the middle of them.Growth has exploded going up more with the distance of the light changed and turned down everything is going very smoothly Had some things have some stress and have now bounced back and are rocking out

The Backback had no sign of any stress at all and have currently blown over the sides of the 4 gallon pots even the little one isn’t so little anymore it’s like they have a competition to go up now fUkkin baDAss dudes.Mr Toad if you ever Read this thread your plants are the Bomb to grow mad respect.

7 Likes

Packed like Jack tonight For a couple more Days These Plants Are Exploding With the Mr Fulvic watering with added silica by Protekt and Organic Calmag By TPS.Toads Plants have a strong And foul Dead Carcass mixed with a Parmesan Cheese Piney funk.Absolutely Fucking Foul almost nauseating………I love it :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Those wierd Middle finger leaves or the Mr Fuck you leaves I call them are coming out all over one the other here and there other than that Everything is blasting with the weather warming up nicely.

4 Likes

Middle Fingers that now grow out of Middle fingers.Marylin Manson irresponsible Anthem I wasn’t born with enough middle fingers plays in my head.

2 Likes

Got One picky Fucker and Two definitely female.They will be going outside the picky one will stay indoors for now.Cone shaped Pistils with fine white hairs have shown these ladies took forever kept thier legs closed right they did

Got a similar thing going on with one of my plants

Yours are looking absolutely beautiful-Love the double serrations on those leaves
Nice job-looking forward to seeing your end result.

1 Like

What do you think causes it?I don’t know yet if it’s that wierd bud in the middle of the fan leaf thing yet that one I believe might be related to nutrients I could be totally wrong I can’t see any nutrient problems yet they seem to be growing pretty good.Yours look awesome nice Kind bud green have a total set smack dab in the middle mine were mere middle fingers lol

2 Likes

I unfortunately don’t know exactly what the cause is
Dormant genes that pop up from time to time I think.

1 Like

The outdoor Set have been in ground two days and despite 50 mph winds and cold temps of 48 to 39 degrees These ladies are Not putting up with any shit.These like the outdoors and tolerate a hell of a shitshow and thrive to spite it.

3 Likes

Have taken Cuttings off of Mrs Fuck you the middle finger plant 2 of them and she is in the tent day 5 of flip sleeping now.Two others are Surviving well outdoors the fat leaves got some chub rub from all the wind only damage yet no real good thing must go through life and not be shaped by some scars to be molded into something beautiful . in the ground for awhile now and finally growing up on the one and out on the other.Very Wide Bushing in the shorter one getting some Parmesan Cheese with a piney Dead rotting corpse wrapped in pineapple smells Absolutely foul the other is very Parmesan and Something Foul not so much fruity sweet but a Almost Rotting Fruit smell.My neighbors are going to absolutely fucking hate me this year.A cross between a Body farm and a Rotting fruit factory.

3 Likes

I love the stinkers

1 Like

It grabs you by the holy shit.It’s like petting your dog and finding out the little shit rolled in dead worms slap you in the face get your attention smell.Thier not even 2 Ft yet I can not imagine what July is going to be like when they are 4 to five feet waving in the 90 degree weather on a hot windy day the night after a real good Fulvic and Sulpher Dr Earth Tea with the fish and bone meal in it.

1 Like

Outdoors is starting to go up finally.Been growing more out this whole time starting to climb now.Good vigor and powerful smell love the creeping side structures

7 Likes

I also have been a FCP junky since the beginning :slight_smile: and I also have madd love and respect for Tony and a good one that’s for sure! I’m outta likes but I’m following along now and “they” always hate on the ones doing it right and teaching truth for free and selling his gear at 5$ a seed :slight_smile: smh lol that’s why the fk with him so much it’s a greed and envy thing

3 Likes

Outside even with the Canadian Wild fires blocking out the sun a bit they are climbing up especially that left one.Had to introduce a stake early to prop a limb over was trying to shoot into the other plant

7 Likes