NORCAL Boneyard Seeds Mr Toads Backpack

Seeing some of the ash from the wild fires as a dust on everything really fine but everything seems in order.Ozone water foliar to wash this crap off

5 Likes

Sulpher Spray and 4 days later a Ozone treatment mist and Axiom evening spray.They are on Full alert now and the smell slaps you in the face.Leaves are getting gigantic and Stalks are like telephone poles.

5 Likes

The last two days the rain has brought out such a lush set of new growth everywhere everything is growing so fast now these things smell like thier in flower.Filling up the Beds fast and it ain’t even July yet.I’m liking it I’m liking it a lot .Axiom for the win

7 Likes

Plants are looking great! Nice work! :100: :fire:

Do you happen to have any pics of his Haze you grew out? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No pics that grow was a bit of a haywire thing it grew through my grow light and was a hot mess I was ashamed to even show anyone I was very green to indoor growing Blew up my whole tent no matter how hard I bent her down.I would never be able to finish her outside so I never put her out.If I ever grow that one indoors again it’s going to be off 12 /12 of the bat.I waited till it was 3 foot and I didn’t listen that one will get ten foot tall in your house in a five gallon bucket .Was my second indoor grow I believe

4 Likes

Very pregnant Backpack that was pollenated with my BOG sour Bluetooth male.

5 Likes

Mr Toadz Wild Ride

1 Like

Harpin spray tonight all the new growth and these plants make a blanket of new growth filled in the bed nicely.They grow in to spaces and complement eachother.Cannabis loves to grow with other different cannabis it seems.Fan leaves are getting Jurassic sized.Looks like Shreks hands.I have 30 lbs of Brut ECW on the way and I already have 10 lbs of malted barley I’m about to do some damage already 10 lbs of barley and 20 lbs of ECW in so far.these things will devour that malted two row.The earthworm activity is off the charts if you grab a handful of dirt there is at least 10 to 15 nightcrawlers perhandful

7 Likes

Nice grow!! Keep up the good work!!

1 Like

Let’s just say Things are filling up fast around here and the Backpacks are not playing around.Rotting Corpse smell has died down thank god and a sweeter funkier note is coming through Very Sweet piney earthy funk with some sort of a fruity smell like rotten bannana mixed with a funky Parmesan cheese smell.Will be getting Final dose of Axiom tonight ,rain has stopped for awhile and only takes two hours to set in.Malted two row and ECW getting top dressed this week with a start of some Fulvic teas.

6 Likes

Rainey days ain’t no big thing around here we just soak it all in

6 Likes

Mushrooms are loving the Dirt after that rain.

3 Likes

Qubinzys ? They kinda look like it from here :slight_smile: I would definitely go check it out if I was walking a field , I am from south Mississippi :slight_smile: just saying lol

1 Like

Late night Fulvic and silica foliar these guys got a top dress of some malted barley and dr earth veg dry amendments and a shit ton of EWC Brut 30lb bag I will post pic s if the mycelium frenzy I have unleashed it will be ungodly.Preparing for a week of ozone foliar and a dose of sulfur for a IPM spray.Slug pellets have been a god send.

4 Likes

I have no idea what they are but I was told birds of a feather flock together and sometimes the fun ones like to pop up around other psychedelics.Will do a spore print for shits and giggles but will most likely end up as mushroom compost I’ll let her ride it out and see what happens :cowboy_hat_face::fire::cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Tonight the swell and grow continues.Tallest plant is now pushing past 6 ft tall and is competing with The 7 foot tall Frankenstein.The bottom skirts on these branch out and onward than finally up very nice Christmas tree frames mixed with a wild bush that stacks

4 Likes

Absolutely killing it today even in the wind.The tallest is at 6 foot 3 inches almost caught up to Frankenstein.

6 Likes

The Backpack has my total Respect this things clones are vigorous,Fierce and fast growing.They almost grow like a damn plant from seed just like the mother plant the taller one outside.

6 Likes

Nighttime Recon and all is good went through another growth spurt that just didn’t stop yet.

4 Likes

The seeded mama I pollenated with the BOG Sour Bluetooth Twin pollen is swelling up the buds are as hard and thick as rocks loaded with thick healthy seeds.Everything is finishing to a pink purple color my camera isn’t catching what I’m seeing right now.The smell is something short of angelic.I don’t know what smells better the BOG or the Backpack.It smells like angels aught to is all I’m going to say it’s like that magic incense smell that used to be in New age creations stores mixed with a sweet fruity bubble gum.No cheese or rotting body smell it is simply divine and I’m glad I crossed her.

4 Likes