Caps Hoodoo Skunk Timewarp Hoedown 2.0

I have my first generation of beans created with the Hoodoo UfS#18 pollen I used on the Texada Timewarp lower bud.20 seeds were made with the exception of 3 stunted ones we won’t count.So far everyone I have popped is a female and is growing very nicely and fast.The Hoodoo skunk Mother I made is almost ready to go back inside .They pop back very nicely.Figured I’d log this one for shits and giggles will most likely be a side by side grow indoor and out door to see what the mother and the new babies can do and what they like and don’t like little sensitive to heat but it’s been high 90s so a little leaf cupping will happen.and if these two go together well.Stay tuned folks long strange trip will commence now.

21 Likes

This one right off the bat has a different smell profile going on.Has a Chocolatey Tootsie roll smell after the seedling BO onion funk went away.Very different then the old Hoodoo skunk.

7 Likes

Looks nice! Can’t wait to see what she grows in to.

2 Likes

Looks great! Love chocolate terpenes!. I find are hard to come by.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Watching in the corner

2 Likes

The top picture got some nice fat leaves.

1 Like

You should have seen the original mother almost that fat pear shape I’ve been looking for a long time

7 Likes

Been a couple Days pot transplant soon she out grew that one gallon pot in two weeks.Eating very nice nothing added to that mix of Miracle gro organics performance compost soil supposed to feed for 3 months .Experimenting with it unamended to see what it does.So far no nute burn and everything is nice and healthy good vigorous growth.Has a Grape candy smell to it and the chocolate lingers like a grape tootsie pop showing white yellow hairs and has a stalk thicker than a pencil from top to bottom very turgid

10 Likes

I’m gonna be hanging around for the rest of this one @CapnCannabis and I’ll bring the snacks if someone else brings beverages and Happy Growing The Doc

2 Likes

I normally don’t have anything to do with miracle grow but this was the only soil I could procure at the time.Coast of Maine Stonington blend would have been my first choice but 38 bucks a bag as opposto 14$ a bag I figured I’d see where this rabbit hole would take me.I don’t like patronizing miracle grow and this one kind of sticks in my craw but so far the growth and the health with that wierd grape tootsie pop terp I’m kind of at the will of the Gods at this point.I have never in my life got a chocolate anything in weed and I always though it was a fable.I hope it stays the ride we’ll see if it morphs but hot damn would it be nice to keep this one.

2 Likes

More narrow leaf structure that the Hoodoo and the pine grape is definitely from the Texada Timewarp Mom I’m guessing as a ressesive trait that the Hoodoo had an Allelle for maybe? Branch composition in giving in to the hoodoo for .Thicker than a number 2 Ticonderoga.I need to put her in a bigger pot.

1 Like

Very nice healthy looking plant who says miracle grow won’t grow weed .

3 Likes

The organic line is not looking too shabby

3 Likes

Not bad for miracle grow.

3 Likes

It works I hate giving $ to big business but it’s in the big box stores and always available
And it works well

Your plant’s looks great

Paps

3 Likes

Welcome to OG

2 Likes

Been a couple days and she is steady filling out.More up growth than out but the thickness of branches is consistent with the Hoodoo the taller growth almost 3 ft tall I’m guessing from the Texada Hoodoo was much more squat .Grape Tootsie pop smell makes me drool on this one.One of my favorite candies of all time.

6 Likes

We had a Gnarly Thunderstorm and got a massive dump of rain.Little fucker shot up 7 inches and it has been getting wider so no bean pole shit.Was hit with RO water ph to 6.3 with Organic Calmag Epsom salt and silica.Gets kind of droopy but stays turgid.Perks right up every morning.Branches are much thicker than before I hope she throws some lunkers.Now the hard decision do I tempt fate and bringb her in and veg her ass till she’s as wide as a double wide?Or let her sit this one outside and see how she does outside.For those grape tootsie pop turps outside full tilt boogie melt yikes that’s a tough one or she might flip and be something different.Who knows.Hope The tootsie pop stays .

6 Likes

I would Leave it outside hoodoo18 ripens fast. I like what your doing with the Timewarp cross def want to try those sometime. Good journal glad things are going well. Really nice plants.

3 Likes

Damn sorry about that t-storm and it’s looking great I have used that line for the first 3 grows and have had good success and at least I know that I’m able to do it on a budget if need be Happy Growing The Doc

1 Like