NORCAL Boneyard Seeds Mr Toads Backpack

Oy you should see the haul This was a good one this year not even done cutting yet lol rains are coming and amber trics just popped in all full milk and as thier time to go the smell in the garage almost makes me dizzy going to have to use my tent for the rest no more room

7 Likes

And like that into Jars we go its a wrap Folks Till next years Grow Caps outdoor is concluded for the year.Pm was a bitch but the Symes saved the day lost about a third of all large Kola tops on the upper echelon of the Fat shorter plant to Botytis a sacrifice to the gods I suppose no not that the devil got his cut thats what it is ,Got a decent amount of gone through Clean Bud twice as much as i got last year so I shit happens wear a helmet.Nice buds crystals all throughout bud very dense but fluffy very spongy i love it sticky and the stems are greasy as hell So sticky from just the stem smell is gassy and superfunky Tastes of a citrus hashy funk.High is about a 8:9 Lasts about 3 hours

5 Likes

The Average bud on these plants weighed in at almost an eighth per bud dried out.Very sticky greasy and dense like little rocks.Have almost 2 lbs off the Squat plant and looking to be around like looking like 3lbs off the tall dark plant 5 lbs off two Boneyard back packs alone.All around damn good yeilders without having to be caged ans just grown how they felt growing.Taste is settling into a complicated citrus Tootsie pop on the dark tall one the squat one is more of a hashy Lemon taste with some funky weed earth smells:The Highs have gotten much better with the Recent curing and flavors and smells are long lasting

5 Likes