NORCAL Boneyard Seeds Mr Toads Backpack

Strings of buds like pearls and some nice logs for tops She is a xploding right now.Got the last top dress of 10lbs of malted barley with a half a bag of Dr earth bud and bloom booster dry amendments with 10 lbs of ewc mixed in and watered with 2 gallons of ozone treated water TPS bud builder bud hardener and some silica and 6 mils of Dr fulvic.They are just getting fatter and taller by the day and the one has a cola on it thats as wide as a coffee can forming.Had to throw up a training bra for sure the buds keep popping out all chunkers no airy larf i love this shit.

Uploading: C3A41573-F718-4CAB-A8C5-3249C4AEBC0A.jpeg…

7 Likes

They are oozing with resin already Main kola is a kola of fat nugget kolas on top of kolas I still have another month and 5 days of this.Sweet thier already turning pink

10 Likes

Swell swell and more swell big tall one is at 11 ft even.You can find this stuff in the dark when the wind hits it right holy shit do these smell buds are getting super frosty already These things throw out thick top kolas

5 Likes

That thunderstorm all night soaked them and the buds have almost doubled overnight all of them are wider than a hyde now up and down all the branches smell is doubling and the frost is everywhere

8 Likes

Those look so great man! Good job!

1 Like

Best ones yet no larf at all im loving it

1 Like

Hello from the night train

8 Likes

The countdown continues.PM and budrot have tried to rear thier ugly heads but ive been blasting them with Dr zymes and all the PM has turned into white spots that look like the PM was burned up.Budrot claimed 2 buds and thats it.Hooefully we can hold down the line till the 29th.Going to be a long 2 weeks but the weight on these plants is ridiculous

9 Likes

Beautiful looking plants, I hope you can keep the PM and bud rot at bay and make it to the end.

1 Like

It seems to be working havent seen any more bud rot but ill keep looking everyday might have the PM knocked back if this Dr Zymes shit works color me on board the Zymes train.Gets those plants squeaky clean and no oil residue or smell imparted completely traceless im 2 hours drys fast

2 Likes

Glad to hear. Hope the Zymes does the trick! Especially getting so close to harvest!

2 Likes

They look so good man! I am fighting a similar battle and my fingers are crossed for us.

2 Likes

Check out @JohnnyPotseed .Im growing out his Frankenstein right now on the left PM infected plant on the right and she has been literally laying in PM and don’t have a spot of pm or Bud rot the damn thing is spotless.This plant is made for Western ny humidity and will have a permanent spot in my garden

6 Likes

Pm and budrot have been wiped out by the DrZymes plants are clean no burn and are definitely not stressed main kola is bigger than a Magnum champagne bottle its a monster and have rewarded me with swollen Buds that are eating up all the White hairs and popping tits out everywhere.The smell is divine will follow up in a few with a lighter dose and keep watch but till thr meantime the Zymes worked ten fold

3 Likes

Still holding the line buds have turned into donkey dicks and needed some staking they got so fat and heavy they just kind of fell over very dense dense hard buds.The resin content is amazing tricomes even thicker in the under carriage of the buds Smell is Tootsie roll mixed with a citrusy sweet velvet with a touch of some exotic spice and funky pirate sweat.

11 Likes

That’s some serious colas!

1 Like

Did not want to do but being in the one spot its in ive already chopped about 3 buds already to bud rot i took one of the lower chungus buds off.It is clean and if i left it any longer would probably would have had to chuck it.Tricomes are still telling me at least another week if i could get two it will be a goddamn miracle with the budrot and PM war.Zymes stopped it dead now i have to find all the nooks and crannies and chop chop and try to patch this one together been a hell of a grow

5 Likes

Last nights check up and they are all full milk now so so close and the Zymes has them still spotless and stopped the budrot and pm dead in its tracks i might be able to get a decent pull out of this

one yet folks.Even the lower popcorn is covered in frost and theres not much if any popcorn on these nice heavy thick buds.The smell in the morning is so bad now i smell it in my truck on my way to work hope i can take it down soon i have a feeling im going to get talk to to about the smell its so strong i smell it all over my yard

8 Likes

Just Tested a bud that was picked about two weeks ago all i can say is for something two weeks younger than these buds holy crap is this shit strong for something just dried out and not cured.I can pretty much pick these at any time now i will try and get to next week Tuesday and these ladies are coming down.

1 Like

Awesome job!! Can’t beat sun grown.