Norstar Genetics Elite Tester Program 2022-2023

Things are looking great over here man, beautiful :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome flower right there, and looks like it has more to say!

2 Likes

Thanks man!! @buckaroobonsai

Always good to see you, and I hope youā€™re doing well!

You may not see me too much at all, after recent posts on the Bodhi thread, and peopleā€™s negative attitudes are rubbing me the wrong way.

@Rogue thank you very much! I always appreciate the feedback!

Sorry to both of you and anyone who sees this too, if I messed up the Bodhi thread, I genuinely didnā€™t want things to get out of hand at all, but I felt very attacked and also insulted. No excuse for me going on the defensive, but just saying where Iā€™m coming from.

Much love to yā€™all and you both have a great day!

7 Likes

Well I want to see your Norstar testers :wink: Nice looking stuff going on there man.

2 Likes

I have no idea what you are talking about, I havenā€™t seen drama in a long time, this is still the most civilized forum Iā€™ve ever been part of.
We all human. Drop the past, keep breathing and follow your blood to your heart. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

how true it is by " keeping it simple"

1 Like

Hey I was just curious since you got a few strains from Norstar, any of the banana og crosses? banana d?

3 Likes

looking for a ā€œbananaā€ strain - any good references ? maybe this is the wrong post to mention this; either Square One or Robin Hood genetics has a ā€œnannerā€ strain. any suggestion willbe appreciated

1 Like

So if you go a banana og or banana kush strain theyā€™re pretty generic. Most banana strains are crosses against banana og males.

Some of my favs from Norstar

Banana D chem d x banana og
Xanadu dark desire from gooey breeder x banana og

Th seeds has banana candy crush, it was super fire

2 Likes

F2 the dairy queen :wind_face::wind_face:ā€¦:wink:. Iā€™ve been eyeing some uk cheeseā€¦need to find some. But thatā€™s definitely some fire :fire::fire::fire:!!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Fwiw I agree with @Rogue best internet forum. Keep on keeping on, I apprecilove your work and your nrg is closer to B than those at the 'cool table '.

Peace

2 Likes

Hey man,

Actually, I only have a few strains from Norstar before starting to do the testing. I have their Bubba fresh and their 11th commandment as well but there are so many from them that I would like of course like dirty little secret and of course, now that you mention the banana OG crosses, those sound absolutely delicious.

2 Likes

I got lots of Norstar seeds strains if you like to trade

3 Likes

This is more or less the full menu from 2015-16, lots of crosses from Subcool and GooeyBreeder some pretty good ones in this list

5 Likes

Thatā€™s a good looking listā€¦Iā€™ll have to look through it; the Moonshadow caught my eye though. Sour Chelumbian sounds badass too!!

Lotsa great looking stuffā€¦you should just send me them all :wink:.

Iā€™ll give it a closer lookā€¦

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

lol the more sativa ones could definitely use a good home, I canā€™t grow those big plants anymore, lots of stuff for sativa lovers, Joel goes hard on those

4 Likes

Bubba Fresh is a killer one, definitely recommend, I gave my last pack to homie and really regret it, fire trees and easy to grow plants

2 Likes

@Naptown916 if you donā€™t have plans to trade or run all those chelumbian crosses, or Columbian gold crosses, Iā€™d be interested in a few things you got there for sureā€¦

Iā€™ll DM you in a couple days at most, with what I got and can let go of.

Mostly Bodhi and Subcool at this point but Iā€™m always interested in so many different breeders too like Hazeman, AKBB, FDM, Tony Green, etc.

Plus anyone who works with Bodhiā€™s gear like Copa, Doc D, Strayfox. Or people who use Subs gear like Badger, or Norstar.

Also getting much more into landraces and such as time goes on. So many great sources for those too. Plus members on here of course!

2 Likes

Yeah man either of those would be awesome.

Moonshadow is excellent from all Iā€™ve heard especially that Old Mendo Haze momma is very nice from what Iā€™ve been told. Plus Purple Mayhem dad makes some nice offspring too.

Sour Chelumbian or really any Chelumbian cross will be a very good Sativa no doubt.

2 Likes

The chelumbians and Colombian gold all up for grabs, not likely to ever run them so be nice for them to have a home and to see what they look like, pm me Iā€™m sure we can work something out, most of those I have 10-20 seeds of maybe more on a couple varieties

4 Likes