Northeastern Growers' Corner

Ain’t nothing wrong with that!
It would be a safe bet to say more high then low for most .

They gave up about 4-5 years ago… but hearing the choppers when you were out and about would make you scramble faster then a cat on some beach sand

Legal deffinatley would be best …
But then a whole new door opens up

3 Likes

Yup, go legal, plant a bunch of trees, and suddenly eyes and noses are drawn to you like flies to shit👀

3 Likes

The whole area already smells in the fall so that’s not a big concern.

2 Likes

If your near the limit I don’t think you have an issue. Half an acre pretty sure you’ll get a visit, but who knows.
If you want to max your outdoor, plant autos and photos. The photos will still be veg while the autos finish

4 Likes

Ya, nobody wants to count my plants, dickheads want to rip :open_mouth:

So, I basically sleep with the plants in the harv window,

2 Likes

That really sucks, I haven’t heard of thst being too big of an issue here.

4 Likes

A thief of marijuana is nothing but a lazy jealous person !

4 Likes

So, a year back, dude goes out to dinner on a friday night. He stays a little long, into dark hours. Comes home, all ripped, season worth of work, gone. We dot i’s and cross t’s with blood around here :wink:

2 Likes

That really sucks. Where at if you don’t mind?

2 Likes

NE corridor my friend, somewhat rural and coastal.

4 Likes

I gotcha. We are in the upper valley.

2 Likes

I have not heard of ripping recently. Growing up it was terrible. They’d ripp completely immature plants

4 Likes

I get the feeling once the flyovers stopped the ripping off stopped soon after. But I have no way to back that feeling up.

1 Like

Obviously you never know, it could happen… but I reckon with so many people growing (and legal cannabis available) it isn’t worth stealing to the same degree?

3 Likes

Remember that guy I told you about who would put up bait plants ?

Razor blades stuck into the stem blades out
The plant would grow around them!!!poor bastards …bear traps I’ve heard some shit from these old timers I tell yah

2 Likes

I remember you mentioned him
Did it ever hurt anyone?

1 Like

West coast growers cant move the weight they grow and are shipping crates of mechanical trim buds East dirt cheap. All the buds were the same size, it looked weird to me, fuck that. The thieves cant compete since they have to work at curing then trim it up, and then get maybe $75-100 an ounce…They are better off slinging meth and fentanyl which suits their nature from my perspective.

One trick for bad weather, I met a young Cali man who cant get high on bud anymore, only live rosin. He was out east teaching a friend how to make live rosin with a couple pounds of early yanked plants due to wet weather, frozen quick, bubble hashed, freeze dried, then pressed, and even without a fancy freeze drier costing several thousand dollars it came out wonderful and the terpenes are all there! Here is some live rosin gmo that smells just like “garlic, onion mushrooms”. I use it for energy.

Another trick a friend taught me is to use a leaf blower and “blow” the rain water off, and keep the insides of the plants cut out so mold cant get a hold and use neem oil in a sprayer, once a week. Plants outside not under any cover last year with all the rain we got, grew forearm long spears on the outside where the sun is, and he suffered maybe 10-20% loss to mold which is to be expected. One day late September we harvested 11 plants in an extended downpour with heavy winds, chopped the branches off, dipped in Hydrogen peroxide and got them hung in his barn, all in about 4 hours. I live an hour away and hardly a drop at my house, welcome to New England…

6 Likes

Oh I can imagine he got a couple people …
Shouldn’t be touching them :nerd_face:

2 Likes

started some mango madness inhouse, rotten pineapple @Cartwright , sour diesel x kush cleaner, lemon kush

11 Likes

Very nice, good luck with them :wave:

2 Likes