Northeastern Growers' Corner

They’re doing well so far I just transplanted a few days ago and they’re already on a new set of leaves

2 Likes

Which three are they? back row?

1 Like

Front left, front center,Andback CEnter

2 Likes

Dosed em with a little fish poop and a foliar spray and they haven’t slowed at all

2 Likes

love to see some 707! i have a kush cleaner cross from them I need to try too

3 Likes

Yeah I got a few of those as freebies when I bought the 100 pack of lemon g x og kush

2 Likes

Nice score @bevestaldo ! Those big packs are super sweet, I want to get one myself when I have the cash, not sure which yet but having a hundred of a seed to look through, vault, trade, gift etc is great. I have loved buying $1 seeds like the FDM Breeder Mixes or stuff from @vernal or Hoku who fill those bags way up with seeds. What crosses did you get as freebies? I picked up the Docta Clean (Malawi/NL5 x KC) and the Chem Power (Chem’s Sister x KC) a while back on sale from SeedForMe thinking both might do good here in the Northeast OD. I may not get to them this year but might sprout some GLG Bad Dawg freebies with the Long Bottom Fighter dad and I have a mom of the Bay Breeze (Zkittles x KC) from @catapult that I’m about to snip and clone out. Kush Cleaner/Longbottom Leaf seems like a good sativa choice for the right NE environments, anyone tried those genetics here yet?

The most interesting bulk seeds from Shabud to me are these I think, that worked Blockhead line that the Love Candy dad is from intrigues me, such a good line from Steve still kicking

8 Likes

That’s funny I wanted to try blockhead love candy looks pretty solid all around, but yes there were a few 100 packs and I got the sour diesel x kush cleaner as freebies

4 Likes

ninja turtles are on watch

5 Likes

cowabunga !!

1 Like

Put me in the mood for pizza ordering to the local sewer

1 Like

He’s got some cool stuff for sure.

What’s that 707?

Yes definitely, and also, I think it depends quite a bit on what female is used for the cross. For me, Bay Breeze (not surprisingly w the zkittles) has been prone to mold outdoors here. But, I ran the Forbidden Fruit cross outdoors a couple years ago and it did very well w no/ minimal mold.

And now I got some Hollywood (Wedding Cake x KC) going and the girls inside look great. One in particular smells and grows just like the TK. Currently getting an early jump on the outdoor season w the boys, lol

Two Hollywood males hanging out w some scraggly cuts. Will they survive? I don’t know.

I would think the crosses w the KC dad would do better than the Love Candy outdoor here. Blockhead is a big, thick Indica, no? Maybe the purple helps a little, but big fat Indica buds always go moldy for me outdoors here.

3 Likes

survive or not there is like 11 hours of sunlight in the NE so the will flower.

3 Likes

Yes that’s what I want (they flowered out in a window sill to start) and then if I’m lucky and they survive; to see if they will reveg:)

2 Likes

I got a few of 42s LA Skittles I’m.excitrd to try but don’t have the room at the moment and I don’t know if I trust this false spring thing going on,waiting on another freeze

1 Like

It’s coming this week :rofl:. I’ve been learning patience the hard way with early seed popping

2 Likes

Yea I hear ya. I’ve got a tent in the living room and another soon to be in the bedroom.couldnt help myself

2 Likes

I’ve got crocuses I think coming up in the yard just to watch em freeze

6 Likes