Northern Light and so much she shines <3

Well it’s almost at the end of the journey for this lady.
As I’ve been busy from the day she was put in the ground, this will just be a very small story line.
The busy part has been “going stealth”.I really love my dad in law, but he’s so good damn noise, so my fiance asked me to hide things a bit away…
this is the result:

One small seed was put in the ground the 17.th of April.
She is a Northern Light auto.
she has been under TLC in my 100x100cm tent.
I have tried to get her to be all she can be, and this is the result ;o)

I forced her back to veg for a X’tra 6 days, and I really can’t complain.
I wish I could upload a video,but cant :’(

I hope Y’ll enjoying life
//

BB

14 Likes

She’s a beast! I’d say you have a few weeks left for her to finish there.

5 Likes

TY
yes two or tree weeks I guess :slight_smile:
I’d rather give her all the time she demands, then rush her.

3 Likes

Good god damn!!

Keep the updates coming cuz that girl is amazballs!!

3 Likes

Is she not a full auto? Saw you said you forced reveg. Didnt think that was possible with an auto.

4 Likes

Unless it’s one of those fast flowering photos that can be manipulated…
Still a nice plant though…

What company did you get them from and maybe that can offer more clarity

4 Likes

I was thinking the exact same thing. Autos can’t be reveged as the light frequency isn’t what triggers flowering hence the name "auto flower":+1:

2 Likes

Yeah. Plant is nice. Looks about 2-3 weeks into flower. Buds just forming full of white pistils. So i think youve got solid 4+weeks to the finish line. You talk like she aint putting out. Give her a chance. Lot will change in the next few weeks. Node spacing seems good you got colas coming.

2 Likes

:rolf: ‘as she aint putting out’

they are from RQS in the U.K. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/autoflowering-cannabis-seeds/125-northern-light-automatic.html

I topped her when she hit 3 nodes, or I tried anyway, but a friend of mine said I fimmed her, whatever that means… (it was a sharp but tilted cut)

And I was under the impression that if you just gave her 32 hours of no light, she would start growing again, and she did. I don’t know if it is the right term, but the outcome worked after the intention :slight_smile:
I know it’s an auto but… :confused:

3 Likes

FIMing is a partial topping with the potential of sprouting many more growth tips than the typical 2 from topping.

3 Likes

I can’t say if it’s a FIM I made, but it looks like this ;o)
just hoping it will yield min 200g :sunny:

5 Likes

It looks like you were successful in topping as you intended. I wouldn’t call that a fim. Either way it looks like it responded very well to your training!

4 Likes

Fimd a warlock a couple years back

It’s not cutting under the node as it is cutting the new growth tip halfway up… then should start doing this

4 Likes

Damn…nice tree trunk on that thing. Might be able to sell some 2x4s when you’re done for a little extra cash lol

4 Likes

A small update :slight_smile:

6 Likes

so 8 day’s has passed since I created this growroom, and I still havn’t told you guy’s anything about how I grow :’( sry about that, but here it comes:

I set out to get the best conditions this time, as this is only my 3rd grow, and the first time was chaotic, and second was so and so.
1st things first, as this is 85% medicine for me 15% pleasure I wanted to make it as close to free of any chemistry as possible. And I found a hydroponic pot without any chemistry. 15 liters. then I went to the local garden center and had a long talk, got some “growth clay” from a small island out the cost of Denmark. (remember still illegal as in kids will come under observation and shit here where I live) this claw has that unique quality that it forces the PH below 6.
After yet a loong talk I bought some special soil as well.

Thats the basic of the soil. I use 2/3 rainwater and 1/3 tap water and add one cap of this: pr liter.
Lights I have a Mars Hydro 600w, and ventilation I have 2 x 220 liters pr minute air flow, and a carbon-filter.
I have force feed oxygen to her 15 min every 2 hours, raising the pressure in the tent from 980hps to 1060hps
the lightening cycle is 12hours atm.

Now she has 2 yellow leaves, but it’s not at the bottom, is this a sigh that she is about to be ready, or have I just starved her :confused:

3 Likes

,ʇoɥs‾pɐǝɥ, (500ml can)

Lower branch:

Side bud:

3 Likes

Are those yellow leaves in the new grow? Please check this:

"Generally speaking, mobile elements are those that can be moved from older to newer tissue in the plant, while immobile ones cannot be. For example, calcium is incorporated into the cell wall, so it is immobile; it cannot be relocated later.

Plants with a deficiency of mobile elements (e.g. nitrogen) will exhibit damage to older tissues as the nutrients are moved to new growth. Conversely, plants lacking immobile elements (e.g. calcium) will exhibit stunted new growth while the older tissues stay healthy. Some elements (e.g. sulphur) fall somewhere between these two extremes"

Nutrient Profiles and Deficiencies by Mr. HIGHway

Nutrient deficiencies and excesses in Cannabis

Perhaps Nitrogen deficiency?

That plant doesn’t look too bad, you should see mine’s :grin:. Northern Lights is a very interesting strain, I live in the north coast of Spain and with my climate and humidity it might be appropriate, she’s on my wishlist … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

the leaves are after I checkedd again, among the first leaves she set.
They are in other words some of the oldest on her. I checked with a magnifiend glass and I’ve cut of a bit of leave, but no amber colour, so I think she might just be hungry :blush:

1 Like