I have 3 and that is a collection and I got this to;

Love those “Yoopers”

Edit:
Yeah it came with the “tags” still inside it

5 Likes

Awesome. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Update- day 2 of the razzleberry kush popping

Grew about an inch in 24 hours. Off to a great start. . . No ReikoX mix or critical purples popping yet hopefully tomorrow
EDIT- this is inside not outside otherwise at this height outside it would be laying flat against the soil thanks to my glorious winds. . . Fyi great for off grid wind generators not good for tall plants

4 Likes

Hey @ReikoX I got a quick question for you. . . Have you come any autos that grow well in colder weather? I’ve been looking for some but don’t know I was thinking a northern lights auto should do better in a colder environment (as low as 40°F)

2 Likes

From my understanding, the ruderalis genes came from northern climates where they don’t get long enough nights to trigger flowering. I’ve heard rumor that cold can keep autos in veg, but no proof or personal experience with that. My guess is the extreme conditions (not or cold) will stunt the plant and reduce yield, worse case. They are pretty hardy little plants.

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. . . Well then come winter we are going to find out it the cold will keep them in veg or not. I love experiments

4 Likes

Imagine if you could veg an auto all winter in a greenhouse then have a monster plant come spring?

4 Likes

Right! It would pretty cool have autos vegging all winter photos vegging all summer. . . I know from personal experience last winter in the green house that photos will act like autos when only 10 to 12 hours of light only it takes them about 2 months to reach sexual maturity and start flowering so maybe the autos are the reverse in cold weather

3 Likes

So the start of day 5 and still no auto sprouts have popped which is weird because it usually only takes my photo seed about 3 days to pop. I guess the good things will come to those that wait lol

1 Like

Razzleberry kush day 4- looking a little stretched but I’m not going to worry until the first true leaves stretch from the coyteldons

1 Like

4 Likes

Dropped by to say what’s up and thanks for the kind reply’s

3 Likes

No problem dude can’t wait to see more of your grows

1 Like

Weekly update time!!! The critical purples are yet to be seen along with one of the ReikoX mix but…

After 7 long days one of the ReikoX mix came out to moon me
Still waiting for the rest I must be watching them too closely

4 Likes

Here an update of the razzleberry kush day 6

Finally stopped it’s upward growth and is starting to leaf out (wasn’t worry for a second :wink:)

3 Likes

Congratulations, it’s a girl! :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Thanks. . . It’s got to be why else would I have to wait 7 days for it to get ready
EDIT- I’m not sexist just impatient

3 Likes

Razzleberry kush day 15

5 Likes

And my @ReikoX sprout seems to be frozen in time it’s been this size for a week

6 Likes