Not Another Hoodini Grow Log

Update R.I.P reikoX mix she died today :sob: that makes me 0 and 7 on the seeds from reikoX. I swear Iā€™m not a horrible grower. They just donā€™t like it here. I dropped 6 more into a glass of purified water yesterday morning and into papertowls after 24 hours. They havent cracked yet but fingers crossed. And I dropped 10 more today. Iā€™m gonna get at least 1 to grow :confounded: or die trying!!
Oh and the razzleberry kush was moved outside to make room for my 16 oz cup competition sprout and her fancy dancy top of the line off grid portable grow light!! Woo woo

5 Likes

I posted these on here because theyā€™re top secret and I donā€™t want any of the other competitors to steal my design plans

2 Likes

im in just to see the results. what kinda nutes you gonna run

1 Like

Iā€™ve got my own organic soil mix with my micronutrient rich desert dirt thatā€™s here where I live. Plus I got some MegaCrop Iā€™ll give her if I think she needs a little ā€œpick me upā€ but I donā€™t like to use it. Right now she in my coco grow plug topped with a little desert dirt and top soil mix to hold in the moisture.

1 Like

nice less is always more. sorry for being lazy but what do you have her under ifā€¦ it is assumed female hahaha naw naw just being a dummy

1 Like

Iā€™m alternating the sun durning the day with my patented portable grow light hahaha. It is just my old phone with the flashlight app on sitting in my ol ladyā€™s phone tripod. The cool thing is the tripod came with a Bluetooth remote to take pictures from a distance so I can take a pic of the plant from the lights point of view. Iā€™ll post a pic it took tomorrow after the sun comes up

1 Like

She is a critical purple fem auto

tahaah alright well we will see. what part of the world are you located

1 Like

Southwest US 6000ft elevation desert with high wind most of the year 20 mph yearly average.
This time of year we have 35 mph average with gusts up to 75 mph about 3 days out of the week

1 Like

holy shitā€¦ not to be a dick but the mother has stacked herself against you hereā€¦ the elevation is the one thing that will make it worth it, are those gust coming through your garden??

1 Like

Lol oh ya check it out in my other grow log

This one is more my inside starter log

1 Like

alright so im from maui hawaii we get narley trade windsā€¦ i just moved to caliā€¦ i know this is basic but have you considered a wind breaker crop ?

1 Like

Nice I lived on Oahu for a few years. And I only have a set number of plants we are allowed legally. Plus being off grid we pump our water from my well so water conservation is crucial. a wind breaker crop just wouldnā€™t be efficient enough. I actually like the wind it beefs up the buds during flowering so I end up with 5 oz colas

Thanks for the good idea though :+1::+1:I appreciate the input

oh its just a basic idea we wont call it good. and i personally have always found wind to be my personal weed trainer free of charge. i just thought by the way you explained it that the wind gust were a problem for you.

1 Like

Sorry youā€™re having bad luck. The fem mix seems to have issues. I heard one case of intersex and youā€™re having issues as well.

1 Like

Iā€™m just greatful for your hookup bro. If they grow they grow if they donā€™t oh well. Any chance you have some extra auto pollen your not going to use lol I donā€™t want to try reverse any of these girls now if there intersex possibility. If itā€™s possible it will happen with my conditions so Iā€™ll let you know if I have any problems

1 Like

I doubt itā€™s still viable, but I have pollen from my male Lowryder 2 still in the freezer, i should test it.

1 Like

Ya I think Iā€™m going to have to buy me so reg auto seeds and breed the old fashion way lol Iā€™m not ready for auto fem breeding yet. Hell I canā€™t even seem to be able to grow them at the moment

2 Likes

So Iā€™m using my wifeā€™s data to get on here so I canā€™t post pics right now or she will get pissed Iā€™m using all her data lol but all sorts of things have happened since I last updated. I have 2 blue dreamā€™matic starting on their second set of true leaves. 4 @ReikoX mix that survived and are still on their first set of leaves. 2 critical purple (one is my 16oz cup comp entry) they are on their 3rd set of leaves. My razzleberry kush is doing great its on its 6th node and ive started bending. My whirled phyllotaxi is no longer whirling lol she grew out of it 2 nodes ago. And all of these girls are outside in the ā€œplant shackā€
and doing good. Iā€™ve had to go out and mist them down every 3 hours or so to keep them from drying up but I need them to survive outside now as a sprout if Iā€™m going to have any chance of them surviving thru the hot part of summer here

2 Likes