Not Another Hoodini Grow Log

Je, je… Mexicans allways takes the better places to siesta
What a nice pic…

2 Likes

Cutest photo bomb ever!

1 Like

now that still 1 hell of fan leaf good sun soil. lemon joe told me not to pm any more so i will just make reply to what you post that a shame i lke talking with you i reckon we can talk threw email would u be willing to talk threw e mails. how or thing going today?

1 Like

Lol no she’s not an auto … I wish :frowning:

@ReikoX soaked 4 LR x UV2 3 days ago and put into grow plugs 24 hrs later. . .4/4 germination👍 will post pics when I get more data, almost out

1 Like

This it the LR x UV2 4/4 with some awesome vigor and some stretch going on lol the 2 in the back are about 2-3 inches tall lol

5 Likes

RAZZLEBERRY KUSH- @toastyjakes HE’S male hahaha yes I’m so happy

The not “granddaddy purple larry”- I transplanted he/she (sex still unknown) about 2 days ago into a 9 gallon pot

4 Likes

Here is the unstable LAH. she got topped on each main apex again 2 days ago. Notice the damaged top fan leaves. That’s how hard it’s been raining the last 4 or 5 days. Nice an sunny today though​:+1::metal:

Now is the UW-LAH- she was topped and defold the other day

Quick pic of the sunflower in the background of the UW-LAH

6 Likes

Last but not least my wife’s UB1. It’s a definite FEMALE! and she was topped yesterday and defold the day before! The wife had some flowers planted around UB1 that are popping so expect to see flowers coming up in a few weeks

8 Likes

So I had 4/4 germ rate with @ReikoX LR x UV2
And now 4/4 germ rate with the LR x TD2
And 2/2 germ rate with the fastbuds blue dream’matic

^^^^^blue dream’matic

LR x TD2

7 Likes

@Hoodini

What are UV2 and TD2?

2 Likes

Ultraviolet 2

The Devil 2

:clock9: :clock9:

4 Likes

What he said ^^^^^^^ Thanks @99PerCent i was sleeping on the job lol literally

4 Likes

Ok I have new members of the family to show you, it’s my last 10 seeds germinations and I got 10/10 woo. . First up in the red pots we have 4 Lowryder x ultraviolet #2 from @ReikoX

Next in the yellow pots we have 4 LowRyder x the devil #2 for @ReikoX

And last buy not least we have 2 blue dream’matics for the the vault comparative grow

7 Likes

Woohoo! I’m excited to see what comes from these.

3 Likes

Me too! Ill be starting 4 more of the others after these ones, with hopefully male pollen collected from all 5 kinds. . .I will be pollinating a female of the LR x UV2 with TD2 and vise versa this go! I will also be pollinating another female of each lowryder cross (if I get 2 females of each) with my 100% indica high cdb razzle berry kush photo. . .that should be interesting. . .hope to find an auto Razzle/Ryder in the offspring :grin: any and all seed will be available for free or trade for any trustworth member apon harvest fyi. . . You reiko can have them all if you want :wink:

4 Likes

Ironically, autoflowering is one of those rare traits that follows Mendellian inheritance.

Auto (pp) x Photo (PP) = 100% (pP) Photo, often called a “Fast” version. You will need to make F2s from those.
Fast Photo (pP) x Fast Photo (pP) = 25% Auto (pp)
Auto (pp) x Auto (pp) = 100% Auto (pp)

5 Likes

Sombitch your right I don’t know how the f I didnt realize that. . .fast photos sounds pretty good to me but I can f2 those no problem. . . .
If I f2 the razzle Ryder and find an auto then backcross it with the original auto male, I should come out with 100% chance of auto. . .correct?

2 Likes

Yep, sounds right. :+1::seedling:

2 Likes

Well then hallelujah my prayers have been answered hahahah

1 Like