Not Just Another Tincture Thread

What strain was this male? I smoked some tops of my tashkenti male and got a mild body buzz.

1 Like

Male flowers been smoked on since beginning of time and since breeding has come about.
Just another tool.of the trade

1 Like

Jack Herer - just a little 14-16’’ or so. Less than two weeks into 12/12, just enough to clearly indicate little pinhead “balls” clustering in the nodes.

The timing is also interesting, meaning that had they been mature I would kind of get it, but that early? Weird, I wish I understood…

Some people put plants in 12 12 from the start meaning you can make them sex at any age.

2 Likes

Yea, I had these vegging just long enough to take a couple little cuts from each. Not quite 12/12 from seed, but vegged for less than a month for sure.

1 Like

@ReikoX do you, or anyone here have a good cbd strain only recommendation? Looking for something to make tincture for my sis :heart: thank you!

2 Likes

@nefrella I use Dancehall, for CBD tincture it may be discontinued but reggae seeds has some relatives

2 Likes

I’ve been using Dr Seedsman 30:1 CBD. Feminized photoperiod & cheap.
:sunglasses: :+1:

Cheers
G

2 Likes

I was actually looking at that one!! Thx @Gpaw

2 Likes

It is great for extracts.
Tastes weird smoking it, not bad per se but not what you would expect.

Cheers
G

1 Like

Hey @ReikoX, do you have a medibles recipe book for sale yet? I’d buy a few! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::raised_hands:

Thanks for all the details!

1 Like

Ohh yaaaaaaaaaaa buddy

I have a PDF version here in this thread. Enjoy!

8 Likes

Lately, I just add CBD isolate to my normal tinctures. @Sebring has a few CBD varieties in both photoperiod and autofloweting. That’s where I would look first.

I am working on a 1:1 autoflowering variety, JLO.

5 Likes

Wow man. I’m impressed. Nice work!

1 Like

Yeah @AllOra. Just to be safe you should probably let somebody test it for you. :wink::grin::face_with_monocle: I happen to be available! All love.

Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face::chile:

2 Likes

I got my copy back in '17. It’s a great reference book :+1: Thank you for sharing it.

2 Likes

The difference in following @ReikoX instructions, vs using a magical butter machine.

Can anyone guess which is which? :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

The 1st one is Magic Butter machine…
(that’s what mine looks like :wink:)

Cheers
G

3 Likes

I made sour grape hard candies but I increased the amount of recommended citric acid. As the black cherry batch I made with the recommended amount I thought could be more sour. Now these sour grape ones do not taste good at all. Kinda of like a burnt taste. :frowning:

1 Like