Not so.much a coop but I'm starting island sweet skunk

Pulled up my chair and settled in. Positive vibes

3 Likes

Oh awesome !
I was just reading up on this strain a few days ago and loved everything I heard about it.

I’m definitely gonna watch this, I already want to know how they turn out and hear a report haha

Sending good vibes to you and your babies
:v::green_heart:

2 Likes

Very interested. Will be following along. I’ll be sitting next to the guy with the poutine. :sunglasses:

Grundle

4 Likes

With BOTH of you guys’ shared experience, this will be amazing and successful. Your “Expert Approach” will serve you well. Continued success, SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I’ll be lurking in the corner.
I feel a bit off but I have never even heard of island sweet skunk.
Sounds like some fire.
:+1::+1::metal::metal::v::v:

5 Likes

It’s my favorite medicine…its strong in a good way. Typically sends messages through my body drawing attention to and relaxing and freeing up tension in various body parts. My mind becomes rather nostalgic or serious in a come to Jesus sort of way…I can sleep almost exactly 7 hours with it. It typically has small walnut size.nuggets.

10 Likes

Man I’ve been looking for the this strain direct from the original that I know of. I’ve seen others carry it but always wanted the one from next generation! I’m front row and ready see the show.

2 Likes

I’m down to watch, hopefully you’ll take @BigMike55 on his offer to put both of yawls together and see what happens.
Should be a good thing. Good luck on your grow either way.

1 Like

:+1: :+1: :call_me_hand: :call_me_hand:

def here for this. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Joti has island sweet skunk too. Being a Canadian strain they should all be very close

3 Likes

Excited to see you work your magic @Trowertripper. This strain has always been close to heart, I found the same effect when I had the opportunity to grow some a couple years ago. It really does its job at releasing all kinds of tension, and putting me in a comatose sleep.

Sending positive vibes, and will be watching this grow!

5 Likes

Nice! I’ve got 3 fem seeds left, never had the regs or Federations. Its been a long time since ive grown this one…I’ll be around enjoying the show!

@BigMike55 this might interest you

2 Likes

I have three over soil…

16 Likes

…and so it begins!

2 Likes

Gonna be an interesting one to watch, good luck!

There are Three more. No helmet heads so far!!

10 Likes

here to learn, good luck!

1 Like

I give them each little squirt of hydrogen peroxide diluted every day. If I get a helmet…or half a seed casing stuck to the cotuledons I just spray with hydrogen peroxide then cut the edge of the cup down level with soil. I take my fingers and hold the stalk gently and use an x acto blade to gently pry the casing off. you must be very gentle to do this.

1 Like

Good luck and great choice I love iss. It def has some kind of haze in it. Funky strong smelling strain for sure. I would love some seeds if you or big Mike have any extras. I could trade or pay. Thnx

2 Likes