Not sure what's going on!

I agree with you there. And as someone who has thankfully never dealt with russet mites I can’t comment on that.

I never knew they looked exactly like N toxicity before now.

4 Likes

Have you found a satisfactory solution to your problem?
Are you still taking suggestions?

3 Likes

7 Likes

One of the Banners has never been very happy. Both shiskaberry have been fine until today. Now one of the Shiskaberrys looks like is starting with the same problem as the Banners

That’s what makes me think about mites going from one plant to another, don’t want to be a PITA but time in this case is essential if you finally have to fight them … :sweat:

4 Likes

That and the damage OP is posting, I’d say correct. It’s that… Or chemtrails lol

Also, you are not the OP in this and there is no reason for any animosity towards anyone.

As much as some want to believe it, cannabis still isn’t an exact science.

Noone is the “King Shit-Be-All-Know-All” here and anyone claiming for be is probably just being an ass…

This isn’t RIU, there will be absolutely no flaming or derogatory remarks to people trying to help those asking for help.

8 Likes

I was for some reason thinking these were seed plants and that a few were holding out better then the others to the nute overload.

I agree time is certainly of the essence when dealing with pests.

2 Likes

For the record this is absolutely hilarious and just made me chock on my doobie smoke lol

3 Likes

If infected with microscopic mites, it is imperative to treat every 3 days. People will say 3-5, but anything past 3 days will set you back. You absolutely cannot miss a single day of ipm for at least 45 days. Also, even after the last mite is gone, you fight a mite toxin Left in the plants for months after. I’m at day 292 of IPM for russets. Covering the entire veg plants with diatomaceous earth is very effective. But needs to be applied every 4 days. The only downside to this, is DE will get everywhere. I stopped doing DE around half way through, as DE was getting into my flower areas. So I went back to sprays. It’s sucks, and is very expensive. You have to decide if it’s worth the fight, or better off to reset.

4 Likes

LOL You never know … frech|nullxnull

3 Likes

Have you worked with Azomite or Volcanic dust?
Have you ever dusted with sodium bicarb and rinsed with White vinegar/water solution?

1 Like

No I have not used those methods. I’ve used Neem cake , dr zymes, mitey wash, safer soap fatty acids, mammoth bio-control, Mercenary, Azamax, sns, flying skull Nuke em, Monterey garden, captain jacks, pyrethrins, pyrethrin foggers, diluted milk. I’m prolly missing one or two😂 I was so determined, I even tried things like Adams flea and tick spray at various dilution rates(bad idea). I learned you have to alternate sprays frequently, to avoid a tolerance build-up. I also learned not to use 2 oil sprays back to back, otherwise you’ll clog plant stomata. Then you’ll fight dampening off. If it’s not one thing, it’s another.

3 Likes

I’ve used
Neem cake, but now Neem leaf tea and compost. thanks @cadman
dr zymes, but with the addition of chrysanthemum oil, 2 drops per 4 oz of Dr
Azamax, Not for this though.
organic non pasteurized milk in soil and on plants.
Now I use volcanic dust and baking soda/vinegar, the latter more for red mite nests.

3 Likes

Thanks everyone! Stopping to get batteries for my 60x scope, on my way home. Going to inspect them really good when I get home. I’ll let y’all know what I find

3 Likes

It’s soil ph. Your medium has shit the bed. Had the same problem recently. Fix it

1 Like

That’s the one I got, it’s nice. Don’t have to calibrate it nearly as often as my others, but it came with a nice set.

5 Likes

What is It, What does it do…Snarkasim…What’s up @Rickle_Piiiiick

1 Like

Those hookes leaves are associated with zinc deficiency I think. Probably related to iron lockout as well. Looks like your pH is probably way off, locking out some nutrients

1 Like

:smile:

Not much @Astrodude , just about to vape a bowl and check on the garden but got stuck looking at these poor girls. Hope @VAkish finds the info they need to turn things around.

I don’t grow in soil too much right now, so don’t want to "muddy" the conversation anymore…

4 Likes

This made me laugh out loud for real.

5 Likes

I will add one thing though, just because there’s a lot of comments about potential lock-out; this chart really helped me A LOT:

6 Likes