Note by Meesh to all my OG fam

Hi friends and fellow growers!

I just wanted to say that my limited grow knowledge has been rapidly increasing because of all of you! :grinning: So, thank you all! My goal aside from learning is to at least make you all chuckle at least once when reading one of my posts. Even if itā€™s when you are rolling your eyes at one of my many stupid questions. Laughter is just so important in life! Every once in awhile I see a bit of fighting it out in the Shark Tank and thatā€™s okay, but next time you find yourself getting too serious on here, just ask yourself if you died tomorrow would you really give a shit, if not just laugh and go about your day. Hope everyone is having a great new year so far and always remember your many blessings.

Peace, Love and Magical Green Thumb JuJu,

Meesh

27 Likes

Thatā€™s a lovely sentiment there Meesh. Positive, sunny dispositions and can do attitudes right back at you homez.

9 Likes

At the end of the day we are just the other half of a symbiotic relationship with the plant we all steward. Be Kind your only renting space for awhile. Stay Frosty

13 Likes

Itā€™s been good to have ya around lady!

And look at all the fine growing you do and the friends youā€™ve made!

Weā€™re glad youā€™re here

12 Likes

Meesh = my Big Sister :hugging:

:evergreen_tree: :smoking: :baby:

6 Likes

@Meesh friend zoned you too then?

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

LMAO!!! :joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes

I thoroughly enjoy reading about your escapades, and do, in fact, chuckle on occasion. Keep being awesome @Meesh and please keep sharing the adventures. Iā€™m sure that many, myself included, are learning a lot from your progress.

Cheers!

HH

9 Likes

:wink: Nah, Iā€™m universally zoned ā€œFriendā€ the way your home & neighborhood are zoned ā€œfor Light Industrial/Commercial useā€ :house_abandoned: :house_abandoned: :house_abandoned: :kaaba: :mosque: :house_with_garden: :man_with_turban: :joy:

ā€¦and I have :baggage_claim: :baggage_claim: :baggage_claim: :baggage_claim: :baggage_claim: :baby: :warning: issues. :blush:
(I did stop short of spelling it with a lisp!)

Just wait for motherā€™s day! :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

8 Likes

You could of just agreed :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Yeah, coulda, woulda, shouldaā€¦ :innocent:

:evergreen_tree: youā€™ve seen some baggage now!

3 Likes