November Giveaway Support OG win loads of seeds

Continuing the discussion from September Supporter Giveaway:

OPEN TO ALL COUNTRIES

NOVEMBER SUPPORTER GIVEAWAY

Just a little heads up to show I haven’t forgot… @LemonadeJoe

In the spirit of OG and to continue @gordongecko great idea.

Entries taken through November 30 with the drawing of winners and announcement of highest benefactor in November to take place on December 1

I think I will do 3 competitions.

1. Existing OG donors (1 drawn at random)

2. 3 prizes for new donors (to be drawn at random)

3. The largest donation for the month.

All prizes yet to be disclosed. From my own stash.
GG4 and Swashbuckler F2 will be given on all tiers.

Any winners that wish to gift there prize to another member would also be fine as I know some people have vast seed collections.

Any ideas comments welcome

Bonged

**PRIZE UPDATE **

EXISTING MONTHLY PATREONS

10 x GG#4 (S1)
10 x Swashbuckler F2- Rifty cross (REG) OG
10 x Swashbuckler F2- Tall cross (REG) OG

30 seeds for 1 winner.

1 winner from all existing pattern supporters drawn at random.

NEW PATREONS FOR NOVEMBER

3 winners picked at random will receive the following 3 packs:

10 x GG#4 (S1)

Each new November patreon will have one of these 3 added at random there the other 30 seeds.

1 x G13 labs White Widow (FEM)
1 x Dinafem OG Kush (FEM)
1 x Europa Seeds Purple Diesel Haze (FEM)

3 winners will win 31 seeds each.

**LARGEST DONATION IN NOVEMBER **

10 x Swashbuckler F2-Rifty cross (REG)
10 x Swashbuckler F2- Tall cross (REG)
10 x GG4#1 (S1)
5 x TGA- Cherrygasm (REG)
3 x RareDankness- Grap OX (REG)
1 x Reserva privada- OG#18 (FEM)
1 x Glueberry OG- Dutch Passion
1 x HSO- Green Crack
1 x Exotic Seeds- Tangerine Kush
12 x Kerala land race (REG) Real sed company)
6 x RareDankness Ghost Train Haze #1

1 winner will receive 60 seeds for the months biggest one off donation

Once the package from @tacoavenger17 arrives more will be added.

27 Likes

i could probably write a bot that could either randomly select a user from a list or a random number (w/ a range), something like @PatreonBot selectwinnner @patreon1 @patreon2 @patreon3 etc or @PatreonBot selectnumber 1-45 (patreons might not all want their names advertised) - and only responds to @LemonadeJoe commands

maybe patreon has an API so the bot could obtain donor information on it’s own and automatically spit out the top 2-3 donors and randomly select a winner from the whole pool once a month … obvs LJ would be only 1 w/ access to that user acct

edit : patreon does have an API, so the bot could collect the campaign data on its own and LJ could use commands like “topdonors” or “randomdonor” to select winners…

11 Likes

Got lots of tubes and smell proof bags.l in preparation.

Was considering making these into slaps to put on the packets…

It’s @anon58740919 fault that app is epic.

20 Likes

Nice one @Bongedtobits. I love these competitions. Whoever wins is in for a treat :+1:

7 Likes

There should be five winners all in. I have tried to include all people whilst trying to help the site make some donations.

@Stusatwork Was a great help with coming up with the format.

@legalcanada Idea is epic. Well over my head but sound like an amazing tool to help @LemonadeJoe

9 Likes

Yeah random computer generated winners is the best idea like @legalcanada suggested. I shouldn’t think it would be to difficult to set up. Luckily I donate myself so fingers crossed as Gorilla Glue 4 has always been on my list but I’ve never took the plunge and bought any. Anyway it’s an amazing thing you are all doing and it’s encouraging more to donate hopefully releaving the pressure on LJ.

7 Likes

I’m just trying to pay forward the kindness this forum has shown me. I was given free seed in what seemed like minutes. So those people will be getting a package of there own regardless.

@Jellypowered @ReikoX @anon58740919
@99PerCent

These gents instantly spring to mind and will be getting there kindness reciprocated. For playing a part in Agent K and involving me in it.

I need to stop rambling now. I’m doing it again.

19 Likes

Just keep having fun with this plant, I am repaid.

9 Likes

Thanks guys for organizing this giveaway, you simply rock!

I’ve played with Discord bot that can roll the dice so we can do random draw online. We could probably post table in this topic with supporters and assign numbers to them, then draw random number. My only concern is that some members probably don’t want to be published in supporters list and would like to stay in private. In that case we could send each member in PM number of their lotto ticket.

Just a thought - we could give generous supporters bigger chance to win. For each $ donated they would receive one lotto ticket (number).

16 Likes

My current draft for the prizes are as follows.

Existing subs one winner (Randomly drawn)

10 x GG#4(S1),10 x Swashbuckler F2 (REG) 12x Kerala land race seeds from the Real seed company. (REG)

And some fems of single cultivars.

3 new subs from that month would recive 10x GG#4, 10x Swashbuckler F2 (REG) and 1 sour diesel seed each. (FEM) (Randomly drawn)

The highest contribution will get 10 x GG#4 (S1), 10 or 20 Swashbuckler F2 (REG) , 5 x TGA Cherrygasm (REG) and several single fem seeds. So great stuff will be added to highest donation tier to try and draw in a nice donation for the site.

This in the initial draft I have some more details to work out and more F2 may be added to all tiers.

Do you think the tiers seem well thought out?

I will have more details on the fem seeds in a few days. I have a variety of single fem seeds which will be divided amongst the existing donors and the highest donor for the month.

I’m trying to make this a great giveway.

Hopefully this will help with the site.

I have more crosses in the works which will be given away also. Sorry for the essay.

Peace

Bonged

@LemonadeJoe @Stusatwork @gordongecko @Jellypowered Do you think this outline is a good one that rewards all OG participant’s? Please any thoughts are welcome

13 Likes

That is absolutely awesome. You cover all the bases

3 Likes

Cheers bro you deffo take some of the credit. It was your basic gudline over PM that made this happen.

I’ll be able to update the list fully by the end if next week.

4 Likes

Step one complete. Got some nice 2ml tubes for holding goodies.

Just waiting on a few more items to arrive and the prizes will be made ahead of time and ready to go. DEC 1st.

So get on patreon and support the site. The top donation for the month is working up to be quite a prize.

More details to follow…

7 Likes

PRIZES TBH FINALISED TOMORROW

@LemonadeJoe

Should be over 200 seeds donated by myself and @tacoavenger17 is trying to add the the haul so this may be an epic give away for the community.

Please get on patreon and support the site.

Final closing date will be 25th of November.

So hopefully people will see the prizes for Christmas time.

Peace

Bonged

9 Likes

PRIZE UPDATE (Bit late heavy birthday yesterday)

EXISTING MONTHLY PATREONS

10 x GG#4 (S1)

30 seeds for 1 winner.

1 winner from all existing pattern supporters drawn at random.

NEW PATREONS FOR NOVEMBER

3 winners picked at random will receive the following 3 packs:

10 x GG#4 (S1)

Each new November patreon will have one of these 3 added at random there the other 30 seeds.

1 x G13 labs White Widow (FEM)
1 x Dinafem OG Kush (FEM)
1 x Europa Seeds Purple Diesel Haze (FEM)

3 winners will win 31 seeds each.

LARGEST DONATION IN NOVEMBER

10 x Swashbuckler F2-Rifty cross (REG)
10 x Swashbuckler F2- Tall cross (REG)
10 x GG4#1 (S1)
5 x TGA- Cherrygasm (REG)
3 x RareDankness- Grap OX (REG)
1 x Reserva privada- OG#18 (FEM)
**1 x Glueberyy OG- Dutch Passion **
1 x HSO- Green Crack
1 x Exotic Seeds- Tangerine Kush
12 x Kerala land race (REG) Real sed company)

1 winner will receive 54.

Once the package from @tacoavenger17 arrives more will be added.

I have tried to make a good selection for each tier. P

** #breeders-lab #smokers-lounge #general-indoor-growing # **

**@Stusatwork @99PerCent @Stusatwork @anon58740919 @Jellypowered @toastyjakes @Albannach @ReikoX @MomOnTheRun @Gaz29 **

Peace

Bonged

17 Likes

Happy Birthday belated, ole Bong Buddy!

5 Likes

Thank you my friend. Things got very heavy.

These helped.

@99PerCent I’m starting to feel like part of the furniture round here now. :exploding_head:

8 Likes

looking like a good one again this month!

happy belated @Bongedtobits !!

looking like we might see another huge donation, I saw a landrace for first place for existing. you should move that to “highest donation” take in that site support

5 Likes

Ok will do. All suggestions are welcome.

Just me brainstorming while waiting for the last bits to arrive.

3 Likes

Awesome give-a-way, GL to all!

4 Likes