Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

There’s no way those controllers are rated for the amperage a heater at full blast will pull. Most extension cords aren’t safe to use with heaters; you need to look for 14-gauge or lower to be safe with a decently powerful space heater, and even then it’s not ideal. 14-gauge can handle 12 amps/1440 watts at 120v, and most space heaters are 12.5 amps. They should be plugged into the wall, or heavy-duty extension cords.

6 Likes

I dont remember what they’re rated for, I use a couple as well but I do run heavy duty cord (1500w rating, dont recall amps) to the wall and when I’m using a heater I’ve got it set on the lower of the two power options (900w).
I definitely dont like that picture of it melting.

2 Likes

They’re rated for 10 amps; regardless of whether they’re getting that amperage from the wall or an extension cord, if there’s 16-gauge copper wire in there it can’t reliably handle >10 amps. Bad things can happen. If you want to use it on full blast, it should go directly to the extension cord; I was incorrect, 14-gauge can handle 15 amps, not 12, so that should be entirely safe.

Just noticed your edit, and if you’re using it on the low setting and that only draws 900w, you’re fine. 900w = 7.5-8 amps, well under the rated safety limit.

2 Likes

Yeah, had to go to their site to find the 10amp rating. Not sure what the amps im pulling with the heater but at 1500w id assume its better then 10a. The room had outlets in it, I ran an additional 20a circuit. Plugged into the 20a seems to be fine.

1 Like

Not sure if your asking me bro. But I’m going to take them 9 weeks take or give. I scoped them last week and they were pretty cloudy. I figured this weekend they should almost be perfect for my taste. I’m not a big fan of running them to amber.

1 Like

Loving the updates guys/gals. The effort is inspiring. Keep up the good work!
LOOKING GOOD

@Tappy Off to a good start I see. Was that 100% germ rate on the BB&P? Also, is that a little green algae starting to grow in those clear plastic cups? Might be because the cups are not blacked out to prevent light penetration. Try a cap (5ml) of h202 / Gal of water and give em’ small flush. Should clear that right up.

@EugeneDebs420 nice and lush green. Looks very healthy

my man @DannylovesCannabis another healthy start. Cant wait to see how these turn out.

@estab87 glad your seeds made BUT your post belongs here FREE Seed Tuesdays (USA/CAN ONLY) NOT here (moving it would cool on your part)

@lostinmyhome Grape Runtz Candy is and was probably my most fav of the Runtz BX hybrids from last year. Its hard to explain, but the mom used (Grape Sorbet/ThugPug) is freaking incredible. Not much of a yielder and can be finicky about feeding her but she is worth the hassle. I didnt save any packs from the original release, no worries tho. Still have both parents… I’ll be making more very soon. The Bubblegum Runtz is all around solid. Sweet bubblegum flavor, interesting structure covered in trichs. I like! I like!

@Bow4Buck sorry about your electrical issues. good thing it was not a disaster tho. stay safe growmie.

11 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 that is great news. I underestimated the stretch on the grape candy runtz, but I haven’t seen her to finicky as far as eating wise. I seem to struggle with blueberry and certain blueberry crosses. Now them bitches can be finicky. I love how the bubblegum runtz smells. Mine have a sort of old school pink bubblegum smell to them. Some mouth watering stuff for sure. I feel they have potential to be big yielded, however need some staking due to the buds weight.

3 Likes

Some Crasher Toyz at about 3 weeks only had one not germinate good quick growth.

16 Likes

The last of the Bubblegum Runtz :fire:, these 2 are almost identical and if you look back at the previous shots, there are 2 clear distinctive phenos showing well in the progeny. These are short relatively, and lack in the yield dept compared to it’s counter part but she produces some truly unique nugs, hints of rank & sweetness. Cant wait to sample these. Take care :v:

30 Likes

She is looking amazing!

1 Like

Day 27
6x Bab-Bam & Pebbles (Flintstones x Runtz) reg.
Just went from half-slurpee cups to 2 liters. :woman_student:
Gonna veg for another week and put into flower.

28 Likes

Day 15, just watered.
Next update will be day 30 (flip day)

17 Likes

Looking nice and healthy is 15 more days going to get it big enough to flower? That’s always my problem waiting and wondering if the plants big enough to send into flower . I have a tendency to wait too long and end up with 7 ft monsters .

7 Likes

This is what @NugLifeFarms420 has requested for testing so I am going to keep to that standard.
They will get bigger than my last ones. Which ran 12/12 from day 1.
If water frequently enough stretch will be good on the first few weeks of flower.

5 Likes

Haha I have the same problem

2 Likes

is that 15 days from germ? or do you start the count once seedling pops ground

2 Likes

From all 4 being about ground.

3 Likes

Anybody drop any candy cake punch yet?

Sorry for the delay. Had an emergency in the family. But chop day has finally arrived!!! I’m going to break this up into a couple posts as I chop down. My first victim is a grape candy runtz. This has to be a runtz pheno. Very beautiful with some purpling. Smell is a grape fuely type smell. Very wonderful.

That’s all for this beauty. Next up will be the bubblegum runtz.

24 Likes

Next up are the bubblegum runtz. I took down 3 and have one left which I will take down in the next cpl days. The smells I get from these are amazing. They range from a sweet and musty old school bubblegum to a a sweet berry bubblegum to an old school bubblegum with frankincense undertone.
First up is the sweet and musty old school bubblegum.

Then we have the sweet berry bubblegum.

25 Likes