Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

How is every one doing this late night? I’m a night owl :owl: so I’m usually up late but… any way. Here are a couple phenos of Skynet. I’ll just say it first, these are very impressive. The T-1000 lineage shines thru in the progeny. These are two very distinctive yet unique phenos. Unique is structure, resilient, decent yields, similar bud structure as well not too mention decent node spacing.

They differ in a variety of ways. This particular pheno is almost a spitting image of the mom, with slight enhancements from the Runtz i.e. growth structure, bud density etc… she also is not as loud on the nose but the undertones of rank dankness will linger (accidentally rubbed my nose on her :nose:) both phenos have hints of Triangle Kush from the lineage.

This last pheno, Im just at a lost for words. She’s amazing. The Urkle really comes thru in the purple dept. however she is not slow to veg (like Urkle other hybrids) quite contrary to be honest. The smell on this one will cause on to salivate, especially if you like the smell of rank dank, on top of a subtle kush undertone. Hints of TK

Take Care :+1:

40 Likes