Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Day 15, just watered.
Next update will be day 30 (flip day)

17 Likes

Looking nice and healthy is 15 more days going to get it big enough to flower? That’s always my problem waiting and wondering if the plants big enough to send into flower . I have a tendency to wait too long and end up with 7 ft monsters .

7 Likes

This is what @NugLifeFarms420 has requested for testing so I am going to keep to that standard.
They will get bigger than my last ones. Which ran 12/12 from day 1.
If water frequently enough stretch will be good on the first few weeks of flower.

5 Likes

Haha I have the same problem

2 Likes

is that 15 days from germ? or do you start the count once seedling pops ground

2 Likes

From all 4 being about ground.

3 Likes

Anybody drop any candy cake punch yet?

Sorry for the delay. Had an emergency in the family. But chop day has finally arrived!!! I’m going to break this up into a couple posts as I chop down. My first victim is a grape candy runtz. This has to be a runtz pheno. Very beautiful with some purpling. Smell is a grape fuely type smell. Very wonderful.

That’s all for this beauty. Next up will be the bubblegum runtz.

24 Likes

Next up are the bubblegum runtz. I took down 3 and have one left which I will take down in the next cpl days. The smells I get from these are amazing. They range from a sweet and musty old school bubblegum to a a sweet berry bubblegum to an old school bubblegum with frankincense undertone.
First up is the sweet and musty old school bubblegum.

Then we have the sweet berry bubblegum.

25 Likes

Last but not least. Is the bubblegum runtz that smells like old school bubblegum with a frankincense undertone.

I’ll have an update in the next couple days of the last 2 babies I have. 1 is the grape runtz grape sorbet pheno and the last bubblegum runtz. I must say it’s been a pleasure to have had an opportunity to grow such beautiful plants.

27 Likes

Wow really great work

3 Likes

@lostinmyhome Looking really good growmie… Very nicely done. The size of the cola’s on that bubblegum runtz is impressive. The Grape Runtz Candy looks fuego as well. Pics look good too. Good job! LOOKING GOOD

Here is some shots of the mom used in the Grape Runtz Candy she is roughly 5 weeks prego… (Grape Sorbet from ThugPug)

23 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 she’s very impressive. I guess mine wasn’t as far from the mom as I thought. The other I have was a hell of a lot more stretchy. Can’t wait til she’s ready.

4 Likes

yeah, the mom can get stretchy, with that said, i start her earlier than others. I’ll have some more flower pics in the coming weeks of her.

3 Likes

Candy Cake Punch update.
Day 18 of flip and found out I have 3 female and one male.
I setup a second flower area because two of the four didn’t show much flowering, not sure why but in the last couple days they seem to be responding.

The first one is the male and he streatched out a lot.

13 Likes

How is every one doing this late night? I’m a night owl :owl: so I’m usually up late but… any way. Here are a couple phenos of Skynet. I’ll just say it first, these are very impressive. The T-1000 lineage shines thru in the progeny. These are two very distinctive yet unique phenos. Unique is structure, resilient, decent yields, similar bud structure as well not too mention decent node spacing.

They differ in a variety of ways. This particular pheno is almost a spitting image of the mom, with slight enhancements from the Runtz i.e. growth structure, bud density etc… she also is not as loud on the nose but the undertones of rank dankness will linger (accidentally rubbed my nose on her :nose:) both phenos have hints of Triangle Kush from the lineage.

This last pheno, Im just at a lost for words. She’s amazing. The Urkle really comes thru in the purple dept. however she is not slow to veg (like Urkle other hybrids) quite contrary to be honest. The smell on this one will cause on to salivate, especially if you like the smell of rank dank, on top of a subtle kush undertone. Hints of TK

Take Care :+1:

40 Likes

Man these look great, I can imagine the smell. :drooling_face:

2 Likes

That last one looks a lot like my pheno. Good to know you can consistently pop these babies and get nice bud! Love the skynet. Big fan!

6 Likes

I look at the pictures read your description and go dam I should pop some of those .
Check the cheat sheet :sob: and realize I don’t have any . Lol

5 Likes

Crasher runtz lady doing nice

20 Likes