Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

@NugLifeFarms420 i literally just flipped to flower yesterday. im running your party pooper and some way old nirvana gear. lets see how they turn out in a couple months

1 Like

hop over to the other thread

1 Like

You will most definitely enjoy Party Pooper :+1:

2 Likes

i took some cuts, she vegges very fast. i have the pcg slurty3 (surricane / gelato33) & wedding cake cuts . they wont be side by side but i will be able to take some snapshots with similar lighting conditions to compare. big fan of those bakery terps so this is right up my alley

1 Like

Which other one ?

1 Like
2 Likes

Found it thanks

1 Like

@ShiskaberrySavior if youre interested in free seeds, youve come to the right place. NLF gear is very well regarded. Post on the general trade / free seed thread as well, lots of good work going on around here

3 Likes

Thanks for the info been hanging here a while now it’s a great site.

3 Likes

no words!! that’s beautiful pot, how did you take those pictures? killer

4 Likes

Quick update. I haven’t posted in a while. I been growing the drunken watermelon. I believe this is about week 5 now.

22 Likes

You got some nice plants going glad to see you back.

4 Likes

@supershitfuck in all honesty. I have an old LG G8, the camera is solid (32MP). No Flash, Good/Great lighting. I have a floro that I can basically move in any position imaginable. Right outside the tent. Snap, thats it. Simple

8 Likes

like a fluorescent light? damn, it works!

1 Like

Bambam x Pebbles
Smoke test, 5 month cure.
Smells like turpentine…very heavy on the nose!! Nice and crystally…pics don’t give the full effect. Smoke is smooth…1 hitter quitter type deal. Very, very nice. Lifted as eff off one toko.

20 Likes

Paper towel today…
3x will Smith punch (tricopath x runts bx)
3x grape Ganondorf (Zelda runtz x tiki rum cake x nerdz)
3x drunken watermelon (watermelon gusher x tiki rum cake x nerdz)

18 Likes

I wanted one those will smith punch packs! Lucky! lol Excited to see you grow those out!

3 Likes

I’m just soaking a pac’ of will smith also ,hoping they’ll take off.

5 Likes

That will smith strain should be fire man.

3 Likes

Hey @Rhai88…I have a pack of those and don’t know when I’d get to them. If you’re going to run them I’d send them to you…let me know.

3 Likes