Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

I had 2 small plants that were stunted by the time I flipped and they had basically no limbs and the buds stacked all up the main stem just like yours. I cut them two days ago and can’t wait to smoke them. Really nice terps, fruity, candy like.

I really like the way yours came out. Enjoy!

3 Likes

Thanks man really appreciate it. Mine smells like fruity candy also. Really frosty on week 6 of flower now. Can’t wait to see how she smokes.

3 Likes

DRUNKEN WATERMELON COMING IN HOT!!!

They will soak for the next 24hrs them into their riot cubes!!!

17 Likes

Put them in their riot cubes today! Then up pot to 5 gals so they have enough time to explode.
Will be using a mix of

45% HP pro mix

10% Perlite

30% (16) potting soil (happy frog)

15% (8) worm castings

Gaia green 4-4-4 & bloom

Enjoy the weekend! Can’t wait to find something!

7 Likes

Nice I got 3 of them going right now

3 Likes

Bam-Bam Update.

Day 1 of Flip (6-24)

Current (7-7) Both have really stretched quite a bit. Female has gained damn near 2ft…
the male around 1.5ft give or take at their tallest points.

The smells coming off both plants are wonderful and have become so much more fragrant. The female a very pungent pine / fresh puddle of gasoline. The male has since increased in smell and has a more subtle pine / funk I can’t quite put my finger on but damn its good… kind of wakes you up with a stem rub.

Overall both are filling out very nicely and I can’t wait to run the progeny of these two.

That’s all for now! Big Thanks to NugLife!

15 Likes

All 5 seeds are about ground! Once I see roots in the riot cube I will up pot to solo cups!

3 Likes

Been a minute for an update, been busy.
These Crasher Toyz are moving along. Think the long tails that were growing on them was an odd form of foxtailing. Clipped them all off and man did the colas fatten up but also starting to trow some new ones also. Checked trics today thinking i should be getting close. Plenty of new pistols though.

18 Likes

Pulled two (probably)male drunken watermelon out the veg tent, the ones still in solo cups are still doing ok mostly(ones more than a bit unhappy :disappointed:) no other sex indicators yet. But fuck if my veg tent ain’t overcrowded rn

6 Likes

Some frosty dense looking buds looking very tasty.

4 Likes

Up potting the drunken water melons today. All are up and going strong.

3 Likes

Started taking down Crasher Toyz today. Lower nugs were almost all cloudy, but these are starting to do the strange foxtailing too. Starting to see a few buds like this.

These are sticky big ole heavy buds, didnt want them going down hill on me.

24 Likes

I feel your pain

3 Likes

2nd Candy cake punch on the left drunken watermelon on the right

Main lady of candy cake punch

@Rhai88

14 Likes

Candy cake punch day 43 of flower. She is actually on day 52 but this pic is from about 10 days ago will take some up to date pictures later today. She started to get so heavy that the trunk split in half from the weight she should be okay. I put up the net for some support. As long as she is still growing I am not worried. The plant on the right is the candy cake punch and the left is a WCT I got from @Eagles009 and she has about 2 weeks left.

19 Likes

@Bow4Buck I must say I am impressed :+1: with your stick-with-it-ness, I personally would have pulled the plug on the fox-tailing, never ending sativa doms. But you got er’ done. Which is admirable. I put a special package in the air for you yesterday for your testing efforts good job! To be honest, the Crasher Toyz line has actually produced some decent females but, I’ve seen enough lack of uniformity to be done with the line. Couldnt have done these side-by-side comparisons without the likes of all of you guys/gals which is Another reason for my appreciation. My yard is full :grinning:

@Rhai88 BamBam coming along nicely :+1:. And way to keep yard tidy (clean). There’s no activity like pro-activity and a clean yard eliminates plethora of issues that would arise from simply keeping the yard clean.

@Grizz718 dude, the training is legit. Nice canopy control with the scrog. The nugs are filling out nicely as well. Similar visual traits from the other testers. Are the buds dense & or tight?

Just want to say that I appreciate the work every one is putting in with the testing. I have not and will not forget the efforts.

Changes will becoming in the fall as I have been working on building a feminized breeding regime. Nothing fancy, just quality females reversed using CS. I’ll be starting with the Indiana Bubblegum I got from CSI… Look for new female hybrids to start going out in early september.

Peace

16 Likes

Oh and the Drunken Watermelons are coming back FUEGO :fire:! I’ll have some flower shots in the coming days/weeks… I think people will truly enjoy these

14 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 yes the buds are dense getting a nice sweet smell from them. Tomorrow makes day 56 of flower. About how long is the flowering time and thanks again. I got a crasher toyz going also but I think it’s a boy plus I dropped all three drunken watermelon and 3 for 3 with the germination

3 Likes

Here are some recent photos of some Candy Cake Punch, as grown by @turnipdbt.

Photo credit goes to turnipdbt, I’m just helping post the photos due to unrelated technical difficulties- or who knows, maybe the weed is to blame…

Looks chronic though, thank you NugLifeFarms420 :pray:

12 Likes

Cavity Crush just got her “two weeks into flower” haircut.

13 Likes