Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

All good things come to an end and today was the chop @NugLifeFarms420 do you have any Crasher Toyz gear

for purchase and if so where would I go to get some?I really really liked this one was a pleasure to grow.Would Definitely do this one again The terps on this one are like something Wonka made…Seen some amber sprinkled here and there and called it like I sees it and she smells quite ripe.Did a wet trim and in the tent she goes.

17 Likes

I thought you might be interested so I’ll post these here for your edification, however; I obtained the seeds through one of your Free Seed Tuesday giveaway’s so I’ve also been updating on my Grow Diary (Link Below) as well. :+1:t2:

Of the 3, only 2 sprouted!

The Male was culled and the Female, is/has been the only plant I’ve decided to run outdoors this season!

Here she is:

I’m pretty sure based on last season, I can keep this lady going till at least mid October! So there is still lots of time for her to flower fully and I’m thinking of taking a couple of clones. :seedling:

Hope you’ve enjoyed! :green_heart:

13 Likes

Looks good definitely take clones .

3 Likes

Take lots of clones! There is still room to walk around on your deck!

4 Likes

He’s a married man, with a GOOMAH!

5 Likes

Cavity Crush looking swell

20 Likes

Clones and I have a mixed relationship, but if I said I hadn’t already tried…I’d be a big fat LIAR! :grin: The results of which have been extremely surprising!

I’ll post pic’s before I up-pot, for everyone to see. :+1:t2: :camera_flash:

One or two ought to do, I’d like to keep one to run exclusively indoors! :blush:

1 Like

Bam-Bam Day 45

Been throwing 3.0 ec at her since flip. Plan to taper off at the end of week 7 to 1.5 ec and let her ride from there till the trichs are doing what I want and then flush for a few days. Which should play out nicely since I checked a seed on one of the lowers and it was just a bit premature(almost ready). Its been a fun run! Can’t wait to harvest some seeds! and now the photo dump…

30 Likes

Looking good!

3 Likes

Looking GREAT! Love that last picture with the early snow! Gorgeous!

3 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen Thank you my friend!

@Tlander Yeah this cultivar is resilient and been fun to grow out. Can’t wait to get to the end product! Thanks for the kind words!

3 Likes

Some Drunken Watermelon @ 8 weeks.

Not much time to write up a good description. That wil come in the following days as I have several phenos. These two are similar, yet unique one is more yield, the other has more trich production and overall more intense smelling.

26 Likes

Beautiful stoked to get around to my drunken melons what smells you get off her :heart_eyes: @NugLifeFarms420

5 Likes

@DesertHeartGardens pheromones are intense. Hints of gas, old schoold dank… Faint rotten fruit smell. Accidentally rubbed my :nose: against one of them, the scent has lingered on for some time now. Cant wait to sample

14 Likes

Oh wow, super excited! Thanks for sharing

3 Likes

looking pretty amazing! can’t wait to run the drunken watermelon. Out of curiosity… whats been the average flower time on Bam-Bam been?

3 Likes

@Rhai88 60-65 days

2 Likes

@NugLifeFarms420 man you said you may retire the Crasher toyz I thought. Maaan I’d find another dad and move on with it.
Had this curing for a couple weeks, buds are heavy, dence and clog the grinder.
Used to get some blonde hash back in the 80’s, this weed tastes just like that hash, its stronge. Just so awesomely stoned :sunglasses:

Thats good shit…
horror gifs • sci-fi gifs • cult movie gifs
• gifs by me unless noted otherwise •

22 Likes

I just got these Crasher Toyz in the jar got 2 half quarts off one plant.Had a sneak peek and smoked some small skirt buds in a joint.Very Very wonka Candy fruity funk like a fresh pack of pink nerds with just a touch of gas on the back end.I would definitely buy a couple packs of this one the Stone is a very medicated but up and go do shit high and it will put you to bed as well I smoked the rest of the joint after buzzing around doing all my watering and trimming and hit the pillow like a sledgehammer.

23 Likes

Highly recommended

3 Likes