Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

17 Likes

2 Drunken Watermelon are starting to flower. Not a bad size so far…

Just starting to show flowers now, so a few weeks from now they will be ready.

18 Likes

Three Candy Cake Punch seedlings. Hoping to get two females but one would do. :+1:t5:

13 Likes

Grape Ganondorf

17 Likes

14 Likes

20 Likes

I was gifted a pack of drunken watermelon, cute lil buggers. New to the community figured I’d pop some pics in as they grow :call_me_hand:t2:

16 Likes

Drunken watermelon day 5 of flower. Will get some better shots when I get home from work.

18 Likes

Bam-Bam day 64.

She’s on the fade… Started straight RO 5 days ago. Seeds are ready to go and mature. Chop will be soon. I’ll be giving out some F2 seeds to OG members when things are all said and done!

Hope everyone is having a great Friday!

22 Likes

Looking great she’s got a nice swell on her. The f2s should be chonked up. How did dad look?

2 Likes

Dad was up higher in the topic… Here. Dad was throwing some nice thick spears and smells wonderful. I kept Him and may use him once I find a more worthy female.

2 Likes

Just wanted to share my excitement- 3/3 of the Caribbean Crashers @NugLifeFarms420 sent came up.

11 Likes

Thanks for directing. Really good looking dude. Nice work boss.

1 Like

I took Runtz BX pollen and hit it to my keeper Lemon Berry Candy OG (Ethos). Mom is my favorite smoke. STRONG terps of creamy tangerine and vicks vapor rub. Crazy oily/sticky to the point where rubbing alcohol is necessary after breaking down half of a G. Long lasting cerebral high super smiley.
I called the offspring Hood Store OG and have a pal running a lady in his greenhouse. Despite going out late she ended up being the tallest in his greenhouse. His description of the nose matches the moms with her sharp lemon/eucalyptus in flower. With the mom the sweet creaminess doesn’t come through until the cure when it sets in as a dominant flavor.

14 Likes

Sounds like some great smoke ! She definitely gets large .

1 Like

Did a complete rearrange today and built my 5x5 tent up for a tester run coming up and in the process had to shuffle around the 2x4 tent with BamBam in it. Accidently gave her a bit of a jostle and one single Larfy lower fell off. No bigger than a dime. Naturally I had to investigate…

I give you BamBam F2s.

I fear for the shucking to come… She’s fertile! I’m sure it will be an all day extravaganza! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

19 Likes

Lil drunken watermelons

17 Likes

Received your letter today thank you
Caribbean Crasher

6 Likes

Those seeds look great. Nice healthy and mature. Great work.

1 Like

Thank you! I appreciate the kind words! I will definitely be sharing them with good folks of OG. Give back some love to the community.

2 Likes