Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

So have Canadians been receiving there seeds yet. Still camped out by the mail box nothing yet hoping for this coming week.

Need to edit my post and quit smoking weed. Seeds arrived a couple weeks back error in entering them into my master sheet . They’ve been located and I’ll quit hanging at the mail box . The coin flip washer threw me for a loop.

5 Likes

Awesome! Glad that was cleared up. Thanks brother! Can’t wait to be back from camping. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I received mine about a week or so ago, not in the packaging but in a coin flip and DIY washer, all arrived safe

4 Likes

Time for an update. Things are definitely turning around for me. I’m thinking another week in solos then I’ll uppot to their final homes which for me are half gallon square pots. When I do this I’ll also give them their first round of recharge and hope they explode. My plan is to have them ready to flower round the first week of December as long as it’s within @NugLifeFarms420 timeline. Anyways here’s my lone pic for the day. Ill post again once I uppot then.

8 Likes

I did some experimentation with this method this summer.

I had pots with multiple plants, some fewer then others.

A couple pots (all 5 gallons) I had like 6+ plants (in rehashed soil), and some pots did better then others. One pot was doing super bad, all plants were begging for root space or something, I transplanted them in the ground and they did very well after that. Much greener etc. Healthier.

One pot had 3 plants in coco, one pot had 2 plants in coco. Royal gold tupur coco to be exact.Those pots did 10000x better then the normal soil pots filled to the brim with plants. I will definitely be growing 2-3 plants in 5 gallons of coco again for sure. Its also nice to make sure you don’t grow a lil runt plant, you almost guarantee to grow one or two big plants by putting more then one in a pot.

2 Likes

not the best news but 3 of the 5 seemed to dampen off. im gonna chalk it up to weather and furnace being turned on prob dried out the house to much. had to insulate a bunch of air leaks also (first winter in new house) had them in other veg room to stay warm but lights gave them a bit of leaf burn but there coming out of it now and hopefully take off will give them 25 days veg then flip and see what happens

7 Likes

Weather changes over here have caused me a bunch of hell as well sadly.

1 Like

im down to 3 plants my fault the other 3 diddnt make it.

experimenting with kraky hydroponics and multiple seedlings in the same bucket. The ones that diddnt grow as fast died off.

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay on an update. I finally got the babies uppotted. I plan to push the hell out of em nite wise to get some size before I flip em. I’m planning on flowering in 2 weeks as long as it fits in with @NugLifeFarms420 timeline. So here’s a couple pics. Not the best, but ill get some better ones this weekend.

Edit: I have 5 Indiana bubblegum runtz, and 3 grape candy runtz

10 Likes

hopefully they can take off slow growers most likely due to vpd furnace makes it hard to get into the 50s been low 40% humidity but im getting things dialed in slowly.

6 Likes

7 Likes

I guess this is why they call it runtz lol mine are also pretty tiny still.

6 Likes

How many weeks since planted?

1 Like

Like 40 days from starting the seeds or something like that. They went through a big stall phase and a few got pretty upset. May have been a slight overwatering or something, I am not 100% sure.

1 Like

Seedlings are hard to do i always over water them. Only because i have had them dry up and die. Beer cups dry up fast when there going

2 Likes

Hey, quick update. I decided to join in and I’m running Skynet & Bubblegum Runtz.

There will be some constraints on me because I am literally out of space and I had to start these in solo cups. :crazy_face:

Either way, germination was not too bad for me. I got 4/5 Skynet & 5/6 Bubblegum Runtz.

I also noticed earlier people were having issues with getting out of the seedling stage and this can happen from time to time. A lot of factors, like temps, humidity, over watering (dampening) and so forth.

Fast forward, All my testers were started Nov 20th, I like to top mine very early. I’ll make sure to take pics of what I would consider early.

Bubblegum Runtz

Skynet

Hope all is well with every one and many thanks for participating.
:pray: :v:

16 Likes

Quick update. I cut down my flowering plants and have put my babies in there. I’m thinking about a week and I’ll flip the lights. I also put a sour diesel in to fill the tent.

8 Likes

getting in the groove now there starting to grow should be able to top clone em soon really wish all 5 survived instead of 2 going to be so disappointed if there both males also fly swatter doesnt work with gnats. incoming bugbomb before flowering

7 Likes

I have had no trouble with these girls, they are throwing down frost!
12/12 from day 1! Already about a 3 weeks into flower!

12 Likes

Looking beautiful bro. Any wonderful smells yet?

2 Likes