Nug Life Farms *OFFICIAL*

Like a sweet TK…? If that make sense. My friend grows a lot of TK so I’m very Familiar with its funk. So it’s like that but sweeter! The 3 girls I have are all fairly consistent on look AND frost. Smell varies.

4 Likes

is that the deathrow runtz?

4 Likes

This is the SKYNET

5 Likes

Taking a picture tonight, this plant is throwing down on the bud. It’s beautiful! Smell like… burnt hair?

3 Likes

That’s a good movie

Beans arrived!
Thank you again @NugLifeFarms420 !! :v::green_heart:

True fire :fire: and OG spirit!

6 Likes

Update time. So I’m about 3 weeks behind from where I want to be. My apologies @NugLifeFarms420 . So I have one confirmed female. That’s a bubblegum x runtz. I just topped them today and have to correct a ph issue. However I plan to finally have them in flower this weekend. Here’s my lonely pic of the babies.

10 Likes

Almost went to bed without snapping a picture of these girls! Update! One of the girls is showing some color!!!
Update on smell is that it’s getting that funk, anyone who smokes tk knows what funk I’m talking about!

14 Likes

Looking absolutely beautiful.

3 Likes

This skynet is only getting better. I would do a full run of them. The smell and bud structure is top notch. I would pay for these seeds.

6 Likes

Seriously though. Loving this girl.

14 Likes

Deathrow Runtz Update

2 phenos coming thru, the Deathrow is dropping natural purple hues.

Pheno 1
A lot like the Deathrow, short, fast flowering. Pics taken @ 8 weeks Fuity, Earthy undertones

10 Likes

Deathrow Runtz Update
Pheno 2
A lot like the Runtz, Taller, longer flowering. Bigger yield compared to Pheno 1 Pics taken @ 8 weeks Fuity, Earthy undertones on each

17 Likes

Don’t forget about the frost . Looks good

2 Likes

found a new spot waiting to have my license address switched before i put anything into flower. keeping my 2 grape candy runtz alive after moving them in -30c was a treat every plant i moved went into shock lmao should be 2 weeks min before address switch they said. going to try and force flower a clone off each to sex and toss

2 Likes

This girl throwing down!

8 Likes

Hey, just wanted to say thanks for keeping up with the updates somewhat

Seems like a few people are just doing their thing which is fine but this is a test group so… Just wanted you to know I appreciate the efforts

11 Likes

I’m sorry I couldn’t do more in this transition period I’m having in my grow, but I also would like to buy some of these seeds to do a full run! I’m really enjoying this skynet. The other two are very Runtz leaning, which is ok. Just popcorn.

As I hoped I got one that was a beautiful mix of the two, bringing the TK bud structure but throwing down the frost from the Runtz.
The smell has been a mix of sweet and stank.

2 Likes

Here’s my update. Sorry for the sporadic updates. I would have liked to veg them some more but it’s been long enough. They are still small. Very slow veggers. I never ran runtz but I wonder if that’s the case. Almost very indica Dom as well. Their 5 days in flower now. Hopefully soon I’ll be able to weed out the males.

7 Likes

Day 11 very impressed with the vigorous growth

14 Likes