OASeeds - Spain

I bet they are most of them are based in Spain ,
Growers choice seeds are sent from California but their also based in Spain

I’ve ordered from OA seeds. Got everything I ordered and some freebies.

Growers choice gives you free seeds as well,but what’s the point ,if it’s not the strain their showing in the photos,

1 Like

OA sells a stable of other breeders seeds…in breeders packs. At least that’s what I bought from them. The freebies were good I grew them out. As a seed bank they did what they said.

I’m not saying all the breeders they sell are good just saying I got what i ordered. I’ve ordered from a few places in Europe. Peace

1 Like

I guarantee you won’t be growing that gorilla glue in that pic lol

I have a credit with them for seeds they owe me,I’m not even taking them,

3 Likes

thanks for the input Jjm i appreciate that. not sure what breeder is sellling the Zkittles or if its OA Seeds who bred it

Were you looking for the auto version? I don’t see the regular listed as bulk … :sunglasses:

no its in the bulk feminized version on page 4 or 5 of their list i think

You’re right, I have contacted them, let’s see if they reply … beer3|nullxnull

i went thru all their 128 fem bulk seeds and Zkittles seems to be the best bang for your buck, yields about 2 lbs per plant outdoors, 23% THC, early harvest about late September so its not sitting out all summer long. the next best would be either Blueberry Kush or Gorilla Glue x Girl Scout Cookies

2 Likes

They have kindly answered me and now it is fixed, the outlet section it really tempting … ejem|nullxnull

hell yeah, they emailed me this morn too… probably going to pick up 100 of them

1 Like

I used Oaseeds one time to get some Sour P. The guy responded to personal e-mails and it was good customer service. They all sprouted, and they were all good weed and uniform, but nothing super special, and I didn’t find any diesel smell. He gave a few freebies with the two packs of Sour P I ordered. Shipping was fast and discreet.

1 Like

Oa seeds is a seed bank. They distribute seeds for many many companies/breeders, some who’ve been in business for many years. Gorilla glue is a clone only. Unless you have the original cutting you wont have the original. Gorilla seeds at best will be s1 or s2 or outcrosses wich means they may look nothing like the original clone. Oa seeds have been around for years probably about 10. The zkkittles seeds will be variable too as the original is a clone only, so seeds will be s1,s2 or outcrosses. No seeds are usually identical just like children from the same human parents dont look the same. Unless your lucky and have twins.

4 Likes

some of their strains say by OASeeds and some say by a particular breeder thats why i was wondering if they bred them or it was by a different company… thanks for the info Nightmare :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got (GG#4 x Zkittles) x (TK x Choco D male) if you’re interested in that ha ha ha
might be good … :fire:

3 Likes

that sounds pretty good. Are you saying you have some of those seeds to sell or you are growing them out? Picked up some Glookies from Attitude Seeds last week which is obviously GG x GSC, supposed to be massive yielders as well as great high

Yeah I make seeds. I live in Spain too (which is why I spoke up).

You can see my work in these threads

I sell at this web (link below) or DM me.

https://www.soaknbeans.com/seed-brands/baked-beanz

let me know if you need more info

Sam

3 Likes

That looks like a nice producer with nice sized colas bro. … any idea when they finish outdoors?

I have not grown it or seen it grown outdoors
I imagine that would be an late Sept. early October finish but not 100% sure

1 Like