OB's First Autos

Actually I am. Not sure if I’ll document the build (Hard to get pics of the whole cab where it is), but I’ll definitely be documenting my grows. Hoping to get it all together with enough time to do two runs before I shut it down for the winter.

7 Likes

That’s so cool. I will keep an eye out for that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I have a tent that has been in a box for months. I am so close to finishing clearing the space for it. I should just finish that tonight. I will go look for that grow log :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Waiting for the RO to fill my 5 gallon bottle at the moment :zzz: lol

7 Likes

Started seeing spots on the leaves, went to my saviors in discord.

They had me check my ec/ph
1.8 / 5.4

I had read a ph of 6.4 when I fed. They also let me know that ec was high. Got the re-fed at .8 and 5.8

Checked on them today, and the existing spots look worse, but I don’t see any new ones. Gonna let it ride :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Them tops deffinatly look better! Keep up that good work!

2 Likes

Weekend update.

Bubblegum up top, moby dick xxl at the bottom

9 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

Pretty sure I need to defoliate. Hoping I didn’t wait too long. I read something about defoliating later in flower promotes vegetative growth, but I really think I should just clean them up anyway. Anyone want to weigh in?

7 Likes

The moby dick might be beyond week 3, the bubblegum seems to still be in transition

2 Likes

Well I had noticed little bugs flooring flying around, but after a defoliation and adding some mosquito bits to the res, they seem much more present, today. Managed to catch one with a sticky trap. Not sure if neem oil is ok in flower, but I want to nuke them

2 Likes

Going to try spraying with peroxide cut with water, since I cant use the neem in flower. Put up some yellow sticky traps, and ordering a powder duster for some DE I already have. Almost ordered a flame thrower, but dont want to hurt my ladies.

4 Likes

Cleaned them up a little more today

10 Likes

I’m growing bubblegum and couple of other autos at the minute still early stages

2 Likes

That’s a nice looking hedge you crafted up right there! I like what you’ve done there for sure. :boom::v:t3::v:t3:

2 Likes

Thanks. Today the battle is observe and LITFA. I see downward clawing and some taco-ing in the leaves, but I suppose could still be shock from the trims.

3 Likes

How much less are you feeding your autos @other_barry ? Where are your reading at right now? I had problems with that when I was running my autos for the first time. They wanted close to nothing. I could have done without the Cal-Mag because of my tap water to give them what I wanted to give them.

2 Likes

I had been giving them nutes using this calc. Because the MD hit flower earlier, The struggle has been deciding when to move to full flower nutes. I had been set to 60% when using photos, but turned it back to 50% for these

I start with RO, add GH, Silica, Hydroguard, and CalMag. Last feeding on Saturday went in at 6.2 and 1.14. I will check the tank here in a few, to see where they are at today. Before that, most feedings went in around 5.8.

2 Likes

The water level caught me slipping, and got too low, so I put a fresh batch of nutes in today, but looks like the bubblegum took it harder than the Moby Dick.

4 Likes