Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

No lights on I’ll check light out later

3 Likes

To me that actually seems normal.

2 Likes

Yeah it’s amazing how humidity varies I put four units in my Cannatrol and every one of them on a different shelf reads a different level

2 Likes

Do they actually read the same when they are all together? I have 5x, 2x of them read the same, lol!

2 Likes

Between the fact that hot air rises, humid air sinks, and RH being a function of absolute humidity and temperature, seems entirely normal to me. They probably aren’t 100% correctly calibrated either, you get what you pay for. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

So just when you think you’ve got your next run, all figured out ? then like throw your curve and you get a package full of some beautiful clones
Thanks to a OG friend

Cap junkie
GMO
Fire as f
Legends OG
Lemon OG

Damn I’ve got 4 slots left
So I’ll need to pick some seeds

13 Likes

Just lemon g and I hope it surprises as much as I think It will.

5 Likes

I grew a Lemon G cross (Lemon Wookie V2 from Bodhi Seeds), and WOW! The lemon aroma is amazing and it is quite potent! I think you’ll like that one.

5 Likes

I grew the lemon hash plant v2 from bodhi another lemon g cross and it carried over pretty well in those beans also.

4 Likes

GMO is Excellent !

3 Likes

It sounds it

You run your 12 weeks ?

2 Likes

12 or 13 i’m not sure trust me it’s worth it she packs all her weight on from week 10 on

3 Likes

Hi all
Finished making my funky sugar !
I did not purge the tincture I made it stronger then I normally do so no need
I mixed 2 cups of sugar to 2 cups of tincture give or take
Once mixes it was left overnight (mixed 3 x’s )
When dried out it needed to be broken up
2 teaspoons with my coffee is just fine

IMG_9873|375x500

New moms are all in the front row
All adjusting nicely, only sprayed with foop mist once !

21 Likes

The sugar looks excellent I wish I got off to the eating of the stuff cause I would make that

Oh yeah and it’s obvious where all your cuts came from lol he’s a very good guy and a generous human being the Red Elephant , lol

sorry I’m sitting on my patio I rolled a joint with half wedding cake and half Keefe Keith yeah that’s close enough stupid phone anyway it hits pretty hard

4 Likes

Enjoy the smoke

These will be a welcome addition to the clan

There’s some good people here that’s for sure
He was very generous

Paps

3 Likes

Ok some pic for all you OG’s out there

Let there be Buddage
These pic are 32 days
Grandma dog

Greases pieces x Tropicana cookies. X ( cherry west )

Frankenstein

Herijuana

White rhino

Mac 1

Mac 1 at 66 days

29 Likes

Look at these trichomes
Mac at 68 days
I want to see what she does at 77 days but i don’t want to burn :fire: her
@Jetdro @ifish all my trichomes experts

23 Likes

She’s done , doesnt finish for me that fast. Can let her go, wont get bigger , taste gets deeper the longer she runs, and a bit “darker” too. IF that were my plant, id take her day 70 :heart_eyes:

Nice work on her Papa…to those who have not seen her in late flower in person…well, the look n smell is nuff for me to ALWAYS run her. Plus "our " cut rocks :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

Oh hell yeah she rocks brother

6 Likes

WOW : )

Did you notice any subtle differences using the canna accelerator ???

3 Likes