Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

I understand that’s it’s meant to dissolve dead or dying roots

The rhizotonic I’ve used and wow it grows big fat white roots

Big roots big plants lol

There not cheap but I use 1/2 as they say needed

6 Likes

Sounds good. That is one issue I have, all these little roots in the soil, impossible to remove all.

I am so impressed, went back to aeroponics for cloning, big ole healthy roots. They almost immediately fill up a solo cup with roots.

4 Likes

Oh! Lucky you!

3 Likes

Hi all
Pressed a few buds
Now they are almost dry enough to go in the glove bags
Baklava, herijuana and white rhino
Damn what a night

Best return was the baklava then the herijuana

20 Likes

We got roots grand daddy purple care of @JohnnyPotseed

One other has 1 little root showing but the rest should be soon

24 Likes

Go Papa go

:boom:

4 Likes

Glad they’re doing good for ya, my friend!

4 Likes

Awesome to see fresh roots !

I’m shooting for 45 days in the fridge the ones have been air drying for a hour …I might vacuum seal them in between two paper towels !?

10 Likes

I fine that after you trim off the stem soaking in water for 10 minutes revives them a bunch
Before I dip in root hormone

They look good

I’ll need to air them a bit myself

8 Likes

Thanks ! I’ll keep it in mind for sure !! These r going into the fridge as soon as I cut off all that excess green …
Trying to figure a way to lessen transpiration or moisture

GDP I remember that in HS lol

3 Likes

Which would you advise me to pick up? Both? The Growpito could use some help in this regard.

2 Likes

From what I know
@ifish always said the canazine dissolves old roots I believe he runs gropito

The rhizotonic really builds root mass

I’ve been using it for about 3 grows and it truly makes a difference

I’ve not used the cannazine as of yet
But my mix has a lot of old roots in it
So I figured I’d give it a try

This stuff is not cheap and I use half as recommended

I really like there
Bud accelerator wow

6 Likes

Not freeze but keep in a cool place like for fresh veggies
The cuts can last some say 50 plus days

I’m trying an experiment so in case I need to shut down I can save my moms

5 Likes

Can’t get enough octopot grows to follow.

4 Likes

Yeah @ifish runs Mapito… very similar. Same care would be suggested I assume. He’s a good dude, helped me out.

Smart to run half recommended… I’ll get some for next runs.

Hope your successful with the 50 days, that would help me out as well. I keep my mini at 42*F for drinks, candy, and beans.

4 Likes

I used to empty out crate at end of grow ( tip upside down after pullin main stalk and roots attached ) then I would go thru loose mapito picking out roots , then put back mapito to crate then flush tideline out of crate , phewwwwww

Now I use cannazym in veg and at finish , at chop I pull out main stalk and roots attached to it but now I just flush crate as is

Roots in mix do no harm and it is kept on top off with the cannazym gradually over time so no high build up kind off

Only if bored and I feel like it’s been a while ( year plus ) will I empty mapito and clean it up , maybe add some new ( but already stabilised. ) etc

Always lurkin your topic @GCBudz
: )
plants are happy happy

7 Likes

On their way tomorrow paps

: )

9 Likes

Ty brother

Oh yeah
:+1:

Always appreciated

3 Likes

I’m posting this hopefully it helps
But mainly posting it so my daughter could find it when she need to refer to it

For moms and young plants
20/20/20 teaspoon per gallon early veg add 1/8 teaspoons of 15.5/0/0 1/8 Epson salts
Lower ppms by adding water use chart to determine ppms I use the right side of the chart for about everything

When I up pot to my Octopots I use 10/30/20 1/2 teaspoons per gal plus 1/4 teaspoons of each Epson salts and 15.5/0/0
Till flip
Week 1 ,2 of transition
20/20/20 1/2 teaspoon per gallon and 1/4 of each Epson salts and 15.5/0/0 ppm around 550 to 600
Week 3 to 5.5
10/30/20 and Epson salts and 15.5/0/ 1/8 teaspoon each this equals 1/3/2 npk ppm 600 to 700 note here I add a bud booster I use cannna boost accelerator
Weeks 5.5 to 7.5
1/4 teaspoons of 10/30/20 and 1/4 tablespoons of 5/12/26 npk = 1/4/4add 1/8 teaspoon Epson salt I stop using 15.5/0/0 from here on add 0/13/14 canna
Weeks 8 ish till finish
5/12/26 npk 1/2/5 1/2 teaspoon per gal adding canna 0/13/14
From here on I start to reduce the ppms as the weeks go on I dilute my reservoir

It seems that everyone has a twist or two to this schedule

19 Likes

I had a dream I was at the pearly gates, God in all his grandeur stands before me and asked before you enter, how many strains have you grown out?
I replied 420 but is was not enough I still have seeds left ! God said you must return until you’ve grown them all
Then I a woke and and grabbed a pack of chuckys bride God has spoken !!!

19 Likes