Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

I’m the same way…either I don’t eat enough to feel anything-or I eat too much and just feel sick.

2 Likes

True friends are hard to come by on the internet and in life in general , happy to have yous
: )

9 Likes

Amen to that my brother

True friends are few in life

5 Likes

Yeah :+1: clones look perky and will make it woo hoo

Boo my chuckys bride seeds still no tails there old be patient I keep telling myself :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Cool good to hear !

13 Likes

OK you have to tell me what you did, these guys have had mine I don’t think Papalag ever tripped on mine lol

3 Likes

Have to hang on to them tightly and treat em right, truth, damn hard to find, very rare and need to be treated like the gems they are.

2 Likes

Hey my doc is one of them, he could feel it when he used the liquid Xanax, wonder if adding in other herbs with it would help? He told me something about coffee too, he can drink it till bedtime so can my guy, I would be bouncing off the walls, the liver does that as well. My doc is so informative, all our docs should be like him.

3 Likes

I’ve had the liquid Xanax and it helped me sleep lol

But I do like the infused sugar with my coffee , even on oatmeal with honey

:honey_pot: when I had infused honey it was a blast

Hay Garden a quick question ? So if I use a double boiler and add honey and tincture will that do the trick ?

4 Likes

Do you still have your gall bladder @Papalag , and @Jetdro?

I haven’t felt edibles in 25 years because that’s when I had it removed. I think tolerance might have an affect as well. I know folks that don’t have theirs but also rarely smoke, but edibles will work on them. All I know is, I ate an 850mg needs rope and was ready to smoke a few more bong rips. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Still got mine
Only feel the edibles when there strong
I’m missing that enzyme

2 Likes

I’ve never tried that. I infuse it with the herb in a temp controlled water bath for 6 days! I tested it to come to that amount of time. Did I ever send you any?

That is good about it helping you sleep. I really want to see if adding calming herbs helps you feel it. You are not actually missing an enzyme, it hits folks in one of three ways, 5mg sends them through the roof, those who feel it and grow a tolerance, and those who do not feel it. That really sucks, cause no smoke makes you feel like an edible. I don’t feel much any more, but that is because I use so much for so many years, tolerance through the roof.

It is a bit odd too, those who don’t feel THC 11, get high by smoking it, THC.

5 Likes

Still have mine .
No amount hits me , ive tried 1000’s of mg’s with no effects

Have half gallon of infused coconut oil in fridge just sitting there .

last batch I made were large gummy’s that were 100 mg apiece Habitual smokers would take two and get lost

ate 15 at once never felt the thing
:see_no_evil:

6 Likes

I feel so bad for you guys. I made this 1000mg chocolate bar, you all would eat it all and feel nothing, someone else would be tripping! I wish I had the answer for you guys.

14 Likes

I’ve got some galaxy belt 1000 mg bars that would drop an elephant. I cut them into 4 pieces and they work well.

5 Likes

Right!!!

I ate a few packs of different edibles, only a few hundred Mg, but everyone else though I was crazy. They had their 10 or 20 mg doses and were good. I have to smoke. Just nothing else gets close.

Did you say you snagged the romulan breeder cut from Jake, somewhere, @Jetdro ? It’s been a busy day and I swear I saw that somewhere on OG. :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

10-4
:sunglasses:
:+1::+1:

6 Likes

Gonna have to see how that comes out! I love this cut schmarm hooked up. It’s from S1s of that cut supposedly. Might have to convince you to send me some snips down the road. Nice snag @Jetdro :v:

4 Likes

Subcool used to do that. He would veg till he was ready to flower. He would take cuts and do it again, over and over. You should have no problems if your cloning game is on point.

1 Like

@mndlss here’s the amnesia I’m keeping she’s got beautiful structure

30 Likes