Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

I agree it looked like it has a lot of potential and should color up nicely

So a bit of room maintenance ( quick cleaning ) and raised the levels of the reservoir in the octopots mix jacks 10/30/20 1/2 teaspoons per gallon and 1/4 teaspoons per gallon of epson salts and cal net total ppm’s between 715. But the Water is 200 ppm’s so I’m feeding on the light side .
The Fabric bags girls
Cay o heuso by @Hyp3 a really beauty , if I gave her an octopot she’d be a monster

BCSD @stanknugzz77 great structure , I’ve got two others they could be twins ( in 3/4 gal plastic )

Amnesia bx by @mndlss shes a natural beauty I know she’s the one :star_struck:

@Toker1 you are going to love this plant

Froot Loops @santero easy to grow and a healthy looking lady

And a tropical biscuit not sexed yet

I’ll keep cuts to see if I want to run them again in the octopots

27 Likes

She’s so beautiful, just like her mom :star_struck:

Everything looks great, clean and healthy. You’re in for a treat bro :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I just with in the last 4 weeks have took 2 2ft. tall plants 1 being a white widow and the other 1 OG kush + Van. Frosting and I cut both tops off about 8 inches the main colas and swapped them taped them up with plumbers tape misted them really well and put big zip lock baggies over the cut pieces kept them nice and moist 1 top took and is doing great the other didn’t make it. I am thinking about trying to add on another strain or 2 her. Thinking about adding Hella Jelly and Pineapple Muffin.

4 Likes

A friend of my father gave him some seeds in 1997 that he had in the bottom of his refrigerator from the early 70’s but didn’t know what they were or if they would even grow out of the 20 seeds he gave 11 or 12 of them popped and grew good but only 3 were female we were foolish not to save any pollen the ladies were beautiful a very dark purple with a thick layer of trichomes with a good earthy flavor. It was remarkable. Which back to topic them seeds were almost 30 years old. That’s the oldest I have ever seen or heard about sprouting.

4 Likes

Very nice gardening, Paps! Two green thumbs up! I wish they were mine, lol!

4 Likes

It’s a fun project I wish I had more room

4 Likes

Ty buddy I appreciate all the good words

Peace
Paps

4 Likes

looking most excellent in here old fart

5 Likes

Ty my brother much appreciated

2 Likes

1 more Tahoe has roots so into the solo cup she goes
Now there are 2
ICC and WC still are hold outs

The legends og has been in there forever so
It better be soon

16 Likes

sometimes some of mine will take 21 or 23 days to root .

I took like 15 cuts just recently 12 of them routed beautifully in 12 days three of them still haven’t routed on day 18 but they look healthy and they will eventually root

3 Likes

Bro I firmly believe it’s the cold snap up here that delayed them

Just for ha ha’s I’m going to try rooting on the full moon why not lol :joy:

The longest one took 21 days I was going to throw it a party :tada:

9 Likes

Those are some very good seeds

2 Likes

They do look interesting we well need to give them a go

2 Likes

How did Frankenstein grow out for you. Trying to plan ahead with my placement.

1 Like

This last time I trained her better
She can get big and she grows fast

She’s doesn’t like to miss a meal

Loves a little cal mag and Epson salt each feed

2 Likes

I appreciate it yeah I can tell she like to go. May need to place in the front to keep under control.

1 Like

Hi all got this pre press thing looks like it’s going to work just fine I’ll press these out later

Bud shown is grandma dog

This is herijuana
Group shot

21 Likes

Do you just push on the plunger, or do you need a clamp for that press? How big is the puck? Does the pot stick to the end cap or plunger? Sorry for all the questions, but I’ve been thinking of upgrading :slight_smile:

I use a big hash press, 1.18", and need to make parchment discs that separate the plunger and end cap from the sticky stuff. It’s a little fiddly. What did you squeeze out of those pucks? :yum:

4 Likes