9 Likes

Took cuts sent to friends check✅
Watered babies :white_check_mark:
Installed support net :white_check_mark:

Roll joint done

26 Likes

@Hemp my brother whatz up

2 Likes

Hello my friend. Just looking at those beautiful plants. Trying to recover from my surgery.

3 Likes

Rest up my brother and recover quickly

We need to see a new Hemp grow

Peace

2 Likes

I’m so ready. But this winter I’ll be ready.

2 Likes

Looks like a whole new room!

@Hemp feel well and I wish for you a swift recovery!
:green_heart: :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

They should stretch now lol

Let’s see in a week we won’t know there’s a net

lol

4 Likes

Got a question for you guys. My plants are finishing earlier than expected which normally is fine but I have a 5 day trip that’s looking like is going to be right in the middle of my drying time. I can keep my temps and humidity stable at 65-70 degrees and 55-60% humidity through the use of ac infinity controllers and humidifier. My question
is if I’m able to maintain those parameters does I matter how long the plants hang? Looking like they will be chopped tue weekend before the vacation and I will be back roughly 7-8 days into thw dry. They shouldn’t be dried by then but im jist really worried about over drying them.
Guess long question short is if the dry tent parameters stay constant 65 degree/60% humidity can they get over dried or will they be fine hanging in those for extended period of time .
The dry and cure is still the one part of this hobby that gives me alot of anxiety.

4 Likes

The slower it takes to dry I believe the better

If there hanging for a few days more it should not matter

If it’s colder it takes longer to dry also

8 Likes

I agree they should be fine till you’re back home. I’ve let plants hang 3 plus weeks with no issues as long as the environment is correct.

7 Likes

Yeah day 8 Mac 1 roots

Boo day 16 ICC WC no roots

Funny Tahoe rooted in like 10 days nothing done different

It’s got to be a few things

Younger stock( stem or branch not as woody younger stem )

Genetics

Plant prep before taking cuts

Time will tell

The chuckys bride baby’s

Smokem if you got em

Paps

22 Likes

If you can maintain ~60%RH, you can leave them there indefinitely and never need to jar them.

7 Likes

I heard the microbes responsible of curing the buds die with less than 50% RH (useless tu humidate again), so as long you don’t cross that red line you will be fine… beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Boooo! I think you might be on to something with the prep, Paps. I did take them from the upper part of the plant thinking they would have the best chance. Like we discussed, I always forget to feed them differently before taking cuts so they’re probably loaded with nitrogen.
Tahoe rooted first for me also in like 10 days. The others took a bit longer, I just chalked it up to my cold veg space. Cloning has been rough for me in the last couple months, maybe I’m overlooking something in my grow space.
I hope they root for you, I can’t help but feel responsible for the sluggish cuts.

6 Likes

lol :joy: sluggish cuts

Now that’s funny

They root when they want to

7 Likes

2 more rooted today Frankenstein and lemon G 9 days

Fire as fuck is still holding out at 14 days I used a fatter stem then normally

Icc WC still hanging out looking good but no roots yet
Day 17

Paps

13 Likes

My ph meter sucks 2 nd one this year
Cheap vivurson

Need a better one

Any suggestions

3 Likes

I’ve a blue lab the other good one is apthea ( forget how to spell it )

Those are the only two I would concider

5 Likes