Octopot , clones , seeds , mainlining , grafting and mothers

Watered all filled reservoirs all around and watered all fabric bags

Using jacks 20/20/20 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons plus 1 teaspoons of 15.5/0/0 and same of Epson salts 5 ml cannazine ppms 511

If you remember I topped one
Here she is

1 I fimmed

These I lollipoped

19 Likes

Apera. Either the ph60 or the combo ec/ph meter. Just be mindful of the cap. It’s not glued on or anything

7 Likes

I bought an HM Digital PH-200 after one too many Bluelabs failed.

Replaceable probe and a tad cheaper than Bluelab, holds much more KCI solution and is air tight…

4 Likes

I use blue lab also you maybe to find a 420 sell goin on. They have a combe the call grower box I believe comes with there ppm and ph meter it a good value even with out a deal.

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve had issues with the kci solution drying between use. I started storing in a ziplock and seems to of solved the issue. Besides that I haven’t ever had a issue with mine.

3 Likes

I use simple tap ( not RO )
I only use storage solution after every grow

It lives always in glass of water and I am very careful not to bang it etc

RO absorbs the minerals from the probe , tap does not
After every grow I use storage solution to top up the probe and make me feel better
I do calibrate , it’s rarely out and if it is its not much , 0.1 max in real life probably 0.05

5 Likes

I know you’re probably not looking for another cheapie, but I absolutely cannot recommend this cheapie highly enough. It is obviously not a bluelab, so don’t expect bluelab quality but this goofy looking thing has outlasted, outperformed, etc., every other pen I’ve bought for under $100.

YINMIK pH Meter, Digital pH Tester for Hydroponics, pH Temp Meter with Horizontal Display for Pool, Spa, Hot Tub, Indoor Plants, Koi Ponds, Drinking Water, Wine Beer Making, Aquarium, Aquaculture https://a.co/d/cU9qr5y

5 Likes

Thanks very much for the suggestions

All are appreciated

I’ll take a look at the ph pens tonight

1 Like

Ok I been smoking a mix of baklava and mac 1
OMG :scream: wow it’s a great combo!

So I got ambitious today I’ve been putting off hanging subliminal lighting , no longer it’s up

And there plants to the right of me ,and plants to the left of me ,in front of me help , l’m surrounded lol

I also up potted some of the moms and the chuckys bride seedlings . The clones moms where all well rooted and a healthy white color ,and thick
Rhizotonic, roots love it oh yeah

Great news one of the wedding cake is showing a small root sticking out , the rooter has cracked in half so I peeked a bit and saw a lot of root development inside the rapid rooter
So this means to me environment is too wet and the plant is not trying to find water because it’s being stored in the rooter
Also northern lights also rooted as well

Just 2 icc and 1 WC from that older batch are left so very soon they are are all healthy looking and seem to be thriving

Now time for a smoke and a nap :sleeping:

Paps

26 Likes

I purchased the Apera PC 60. Measures PH//EC/TDS/Salinity/Temp.
Comes with the complete calibration kit and Kcl solution. Was $129 on Amzone special. Replaceable probe is $49

Only had since Dec but has been spot on. You do not need to keep the probe in solution unless not used for 30 days.

Apera also has value series PH and combo meters. The PC60 is a premium series so more expensive.

7 Likes

A better shot of the chucky’s bride seedlings

Up potted , fed and lower light

17 Likes

Your making the most of your space you may have the most going on with the smallest footprint lol looks great

4 Likes

lmao

he sure is making the most of his space isn’t he

looks most excellent sir I bet it’s fun to sit in there and be surrounded

please let me know when you route the ice cream cake and the wedding cake I think you already said Tahoe routed??
@Papalag

Chad was over today gave me some help moving all the plants around we smoked some Tahoe

he took a big old foot-long cut home with him

:boom:

7 Likes

So far 1 wedding cake is now in a solo cup surrounded by dirt lol

I am surrounded lol I did over do it again

Thanks brother

9 Likes

Things are looking good over there. Love the stacked tents lol.

3 Likes

Loving the tents on top of tents, lol. Very Dominican Republic :joy:

I almost did that with my Gorilla Clone tent and the 2x2.5 tent… Almost. Dont think that would have flown, with me growing in my living/family room.

Great set up! You always inspire :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute: :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

I bet you played tetris alot back then? :star_struck:

3 Likes

3 more with roots today one of them was wedding cake 2 icc should be up next hopefully

13 Likes

Cay O Hueso
@Hyp3
Cuban blood haze x sawa

She’s a beautiful lady

25 Likes

She looks very nice

2 Likes