πŸ™ Octopot [NoRGE] Northern Lights x Orange Grove Reg (Giveaway Seed Run) [699.11g]

Harlequin #1 & #2 [clones] – 123.20g

Happy Labor Day!

14 Likes

DRY WEIGHTS!

NoRGE = 70.66g

Super Iced Grapefruit = 122.84g

Harlequin #1 & #2 = 123.20g

Overall Total! = 316.70g Harvest

Trim weight (LARF) – 382.41g (no stems)

Usable product weight – 699.11g

Safe to assume, the NoRGE plant would have yielded around 100 grams, if i didn’t chop out all the larf.
(I make more rosin then I smoke bud, so it works out. My wife gets some bud, and I get a bunch of larf to ice water extract and press into rosin.

8 Likes

Awesome job man! I love the results you’re getting with he Octopots! A couple of you guys make it very tempting to pick a set of them up! I’m just stuck in my ways as it’s what I’ve been doing for a minute now… but I think that the octopots would only improve on what I’m doing since I already do felt pots with coco.

I’m happy to hear how much you’re enjoying NoRGE. I’m not sure how many of us have grown it out yet, but I absolutely loved mine. I have a clone I’m trying to get roots on right now to keep her going. Mine was a little different than yours though. Stem was all burnt rubber stank - Flower was very orange peel, with tones of kush, fuel, and a bit of earthyness. Mine turned out very potent, and my SO loves the strain. I ended up crossing her with an Afghani Kush as well the seeds are huge just like NoRGE and Orange Groves seeds were.

Here is the finished NoRGE before I chopped :slight_smile:

Btw I saw you had a discord. I went ahead and joined, look forward to engaging on there.

16 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait to see you there!

1 Like

Glad to hear yours turned out great and was enjoyable!

1 Like

That live rosin looks awesome great job! Did you find the Norge to be a lower yielder? Looks like it was a bit behind the others in terms of yield.

2 Likes

naw it would have been the same as the super iced i believe if i didnt jack up the trellis and loose half of the plant due to larfy buds.

i would have probally got about 115g or so dried off the NoRGE if I didnt mess it up.

i tucked way too much of the plant under the trellis because i was running into height issues from me almost doing a 2 month veg waiting on my flower tent to finish up. I underestimated the octopots and the speed it grows in, and I was very late to trellis the plants at 4 feet in height.

5 Likes

Ah ok nice to hear, I selected the NL mother for Norge specifically for yield increase and vigor as that’s what the Orange Grove was lacking. It was the biggest of all the NL I grow out of several packs. You description of the rosin has me really excited! How was the potency on it for you?

5 Likes

Good overall, I dab, so I know how the dab tastes and it’s amazing. My wife said she gets a nice stone off the dried flower.

4 Likes

Awesome, thanks! I recently got a new rig but have yet to test it out. I’m new to the whole dab thing and am waiting on my harvest in a few weeks to start experimenting with. What rosin press is that? I like the design.

2 Likes

beautiful! where did you grab that from, online or local

1 Like

Online at the Dab Lab for the rig and hanger. Terporium for the marble set. I had been looking at it for some time but they were having a 15% off sale and my birthday was that week so I couldn’t pass.

3 Likes

Belated happy birthday!

2 Likes

Thanks man!

2 Likes

Mine was fabulous!!! I had some stray SourBluTooth pollen purposely drifting around my flower cab, so my NoRGE plant came out slightly seeded. Just under 100 of em, and they were quite large. But the seeded bud was β€œtha shit”. Gonna plant about 10 more.

2 Likes

@Syn I just noticed that this is your thread. Would you like to try some of those NoRGE x SourBluTooth?

4 Likes

Won’t pass that up, saves me work, I was going to cross a norge with a bog seed, you just did all that work for me :smiley:

Got a name of this beast?

2 Likes

No name, just wanted to abuse the pollen. I was throwing it around with zero regards.
The SourBluTooth was my target for F2’s but I was very reckless and hit maybe 8 different strains with it.

3 Likes

Skeet skeet skeet eh??

2 Likes

I’m headed to Texas and Louisiana, I’ll be back in a week or so. I’ll hit you up for your info and get you some of these.

1 Like