Octopots big and small and assorted tomfoolery

Nice experiment @Joker : )
Love real-time experiments ( cuts out the waffle )
When did you defol , veg , stretch or flower ? If I defol I do it in veg or at start of stretch so plant has stretch period to recover and get set up / settled befor flower

2 Likes

Have to show the cake I made, it is not perfect but this is the first time I ever made a two tiered cake. It is 7500mg. The Lace I made and it is edible. They wanted pot leafs on it, also making them cupcakes with tie dye icing, but non medicated. The inside of this cake is also Tie Dye. lauries wedding cake

This is for their wedding, they have only tried like 3 times to get married lol I got a topper that says Fucking Finally :laughing:

14 Likes

Good gods.

WOW

2 Likes

Damn

Nice cake woman .

Got a sandwich

:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Amazing cake :birthday: wow

3 Likes

So you all think it looks OK?< bugs me I see all the flaws lol

5 Likes

That’s cool as hell. I love the tie die thing. Never heard of anybody doing that. 7,500mg?? wow, please take pics or tell them to, lol. I’d love to see the inside.

3 Likes

That is a fantastic cake! You should be proud. I know that I’m my own worst critic sometimes when I bake/cook and notice small details that, in reality, no one cares about. What you created took a lot of effort, and it totally paid off. It is beautiful and I bet the tie dye inside will be jaw dropping. A few flaws just leaves room to do it better next time. :slightly_smiling_face: The happy couple is lucky to have a skilled friend like you.

4 Likes

I see roots in the reservoir lol big time

C99
I went to top off the reservoir a bit and looked inside

I just put the lens in the hole

15 Likes

Them there roots look happy. :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

THAT PLANT will explode !!!

2 Likes

Roots on paps punched are less but 3 x’s as thick

Hot damn

2 Likes

I made a sample cake first, was a bit moist but basically this is what the cake looks like inside. tie dye cake 225 a slice

11 Likes

Whoa check out those roots! MIGHTY ROOTS ha ha

1 Like

Well I got the cupcakes down, tomorrow is the wedding. I did 72 of these! The dystonia in my hands got em twisted like a wicked witch lol.

12 Likes

Those look cool as hell

3 Likes

So I was bored at work and I figured out a nutrient schedule based on @ifish ratios for the base 3 General Hydroponics Flora nutrient line.

1mL/US Gallon

FloraMicro 5-0-1
FloraGro 2-1-6
FloraBloom 0-5-4

Veg ratio 1-1-1 1mL Micro + 1mL Bloom 1-1-1

Flower Weeks 1-2 ratio 2-1-1 2mL Micro + 1 mL Bloom 2-1-1.2

Flower Weeks 3-4 ratio 1-3-2 1mL Micro + 3mL Bloom 1-3-2.6

Flower Weeks 4-7 ratio 1-4-4 1mL Micro + 4mL Bloom 1-4-3.4

Flower Weeks 8+ ratio 1-2-6 2mL Gro + 2mL Bloom 1-3-5

9 Likes

Very nice indeed : )

That’s a winning combo : )